Fri, Sep 20, 7:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Not JUST for baby dragons....

Cheryle ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 6:53 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:45 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_213531.jpg

Vicky likes a little Poser Global Illumination style lighting too! This is NO POSTWORK a Pure Poser render- using the light set that comes with MallenLane's Baby Dragon available at daz. This lighting absolutly ROCKS! every time i use it- i am amazed ;)

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 7:45 PM

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 9:43 PM

I completely agree... I actually sent an email to Michael (MallenLane) to thank him for the light preset... I just LOVE it so much... :)

gryffnn ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 9:50 PM

Oh dear. Pulling out shopping list...do I see a baby dragon? No, lots and lots of stuff - definitely NO baby dragon. (But it's soooo cute, and good old Cheryle shows you the lovely light set that comes with it, ok, the egg is nice.) Hmmm, when does that sale end...

MallenLane ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 10:00 PM

Lol the egg!??? you don't like dragons? ;)

gryffnn ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 10:42 PM

Did I not say "soooo cute", Michael? Not that I am normally a sucker for cute. There I was, minding my own business, living happily dragonless. OK, you win, she's on the shopping list. (Maybe some animations for the neice-lings...)

shadownet ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 10:47 PM

Get light set, oh and btw your setting is a bit bare. :o)

Cheryle ( ) posted Mon, 24 September 2001 at 10:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=411172

gryffnn have you seen directer's animation? lol it's pretty neat! he has the baby dragon talking! i about fell out of my chair when i saw it! here's the thread if you feel like checking it out ;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 3:44 AM

Wow that really is nice lighting. Good pic - Sharen

Krel ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 6:04 AM

I like the lighting too.....is it possible to get it without purchasing the dragon? I only want the lighting...... Krel

gryffnn ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 6:13 AM

Thanks Cheryle. Tried it, but my system won't connect. Maybe because it's .asf and I'm on a Mac.

Solar384 ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 10:50 AM

Yes! This the best lighting I've ever seen for Poser. I've spent hours rendering stuff with it. The softness is amazing. Get the baby dragon! It's a great buy, especially while it's on sale. I've bought a lot of stuff at Daz and this is one of my favorites! The lighting is a huge bonus.

Krel ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 5:58 AM

Aw comeon guys, quit teasing.......isn't there a way to get the lighting without buying the dragon? I really don't want a baby dragon, although it is vey nice...... Krel

MallenLane ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 3:09 PM

I don't have any plans of releasing the lights seperately at this time. More so because I haven't developed enough of them yet to feel comfortable doing so.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.