Fri, Sep 20, 8:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: First decent render!

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 12:21 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:30 AM

file_213568.jpg

well, I know I've bugged some of you poor peeps about things, and I want to show you what my labors have wrought so far. His name is Azrael and he is a character in a vampire story that I am writing, if you want you can go view the story here: http://www.ssnex.com/forms/showthread.php?s=&threadid=674 Bewarned though, it has graphic language. Anyways, I give you my first decent render of Azrael, using the Michael Charater, CStrike weapon pack, and whomever did the texture for this, kudos to you, it frickin rocks!

TeenOob ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 12:54 AM

applauds Bravo! It gives off a feel of an icy demenor, with a man deep in thought. Only prob is... I can't make out the hand on the gun (I'm guessing he's wearing black gloves) Maybe a light somewhere would splash just enough light to let viewers know the gun isn't just floating there. Of course, adding in a background might do it too, but I think it probably needs a light.

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 1:06 AM

yeah, I noticed about his hand... the render cut it off on me! I'll rework it so it comes out better.. not only that, but I'm still looking for a male ponytail for his hair.. I tried Kazaburo, no good... any ideas?

Anzan ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 4:36 AM

Good god.. that texture absolutely rocks! Who did do that?

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 10:20 AM

I don't remember, but the only modification that I did was add in silver eyes :)

Anzan ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 10:22 AM

Well... you and 'whomever' :grins: did a helluva job. Thanks for sharing.

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 1:31 PM

Thanks... once I finish my other character, Daphne, I'll post a good render of her as well :)

dancineyes ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 4:32 PM

Blade! Nice to see your work! This is an awesome pic and yes his texture is wonderful. You did an great job and I can't wait to see more. ;)

BladeWolf ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 8:28 PM

file_213570.jpg

Seeing as a couple of you mentioned about the hand, here is another render, this time showing the hand :) Also, trying to get a mild reflection going on the gun, any ideas?

TeenOob ( ) posted Tue, 25 September 2001 at 9:06 PM

No ideas on the gun or the ponytail, sorry. I personally think he looks better bald, but that's just me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.