Mon, Sep 9, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: GlobalEcoSystem hides Canvas

Silizium ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2014 at 8:48 AM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 5:32 AM

Hello People,

I have a problem with some old Projects I made with Vue 9 Now I'm on Vue 10. Short what is it... I open the file and on the main Camera View I see only gray. I can not arrange the object because I simply can't see them. In other view (Top,Front...) I can see the objects. I painted a GlobalEco System. If I delet that everthyn appears normal I put it back... the screen is gray. What is the problem?

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2014 at 3:41 PM

Any screengrab we could see? I'm not sure I can picture what's happening, but I would say a display problem, like an ecosystem display threshold reached or somethiong like this.

gillbrooks ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2014 at 6:43 PM · edited Wed, 15 January 2014 at 6:46 PM

file_501047.jpg

I recently had what sounds like a similar problem but in Vue2014 where using the ecosystem painter made a house seemingly disappear.  I raised a ticket at e-on and Lee checked my scene file and confirmed that the house disappeared.

Their tech people looked at it and it was the simple fact that both myself and Lee were zoomed out too far.  The underlying ecosystem generated lots of tiny green dots representing the grass layer and those dots were obscuring the house.  Zoomed in and the house became visible.

Not sure if this is the same as your problem but posted just in case 😄

Gill

Silizium ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2014 at 4:59 AM · edited Fri, 17 January 2014 at 5:02 AM

Thanks Bruno. It has something to do with files that are created with 9.5. Screenshot? Just imagine the MainCamera screen remains gray. Thats all. If I select an object the boundings and gizmos are visible but the scenery remains gray. Thanks gillbrooks to. But this is a diffrent issue.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.