Mon, Oct 21, 5:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Hey gang! :)

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2014 at 11:51 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 2:35 AM

So what have I missed?

Sorry been worst year of my life, mum died, health getting worse, UK government hounding the disabled like Satan's bitches etc, not been fun.

Finally found a treatment that helps, no thanks ot the medical "establishment" as per usual, pfft! So hoping to get back to art :)

I paid for maintenance plan for Vue 11 in September last but doesn't seem to have been sorted right by E-On! so contacted them hope they fix it so can try vue 2014

So, is this new light model unbiased rendering?

What's everyone up to? :)

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2014 at 12:51 PM

Hey Steven, good to hear from you.

Hope 2014 will be better for you, seems to begin better anyway with your new treatment.

The new lighting model isn't unbiased, but is better than older ones.

Haven't made much art lately, but still enjoying playing with Vue!

Stay in touch!

Rich_Potter ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2014 at 1:09 PM

Hi Steven!

Awesome to hear from you! Very sorry to hear about your mam, really so.

Hope you have a much better 2014.

Rich.

Rich

http://blog.richard-potter.co.uk

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2014 at 5:20 PM · edited Fri, 17 January 2014 at 5:20 PM

Bruno

ah keep hoping for unbiased ;) I'm spoiled using Maxwell for Rhino hehe

Rich

lived with Mum all my life, looked after her, she was partially paralyzed and I used to wheel her around afore we both got too ill, was great fun, sometimes I'd go fishing and she'd sit by the car painting :)

goodf family makes life so much better

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2014 at 12:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Sorry you had a bad year. I assume you mean 2013. I know what you mean about the government hounding the disabled. I could tell you stories and then some.

Hope you have a better one this year.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2014 at 1:02 PM

Bryster

yeah 2013 sucked and you know better than most just what crap is being done by our "government" :/

you and me both ;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2014 at 3:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Yeah, Isn't it amazing that when the rich screw the country up the poor and disabled have to pay for it?

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2014 at 7:26 PM

no kidding! though "austerity" is a complete lie, just like it was 80 years ago

Paula Sanders ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2014 at 1:54 AM

Glad to see you back. I am really sorry about your mother. I know what it is like to feel lousy and in pain most of the time. I hope this coming year is better for you.

I missed seeing your posts.

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2014 at 7:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Austerity - now there's a word to ponder.

We have no money but we're going to build a £35 BILLION railway line we don't need or want.

We're skint but we can give millions to another country at the drop of a headline.

We're pennyless but we can give foreign companies contracts to build nuclear power stations.

We have shale gas, but we will be selling the rights to drill, extract and distribute to a French company and likewise put our most disabled citizens' future in the hands of a French company who are paid to force sick and dying patients back to work and some of them to commit suicide.

Gotta love the United Kingdom!!!!

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2014 at 2:07 PM

Paula
hugs :)

my adorable dog just gave me her paw, her way of telling me she wants out ;)

art's only way I can be creative etc nowadays so not being able to do it for entire year...blech

Bryster

and they want to waste another £100 billion on nuclear weapons which are of course, based nowhere near the S.E. of ENgland :P
the sods recently privatized the base where they store them, 25 miles from Glasgow, two hundred hydrogen bombs, safety, privatized!!!

we can't get rid of Westminster fast enough: Alba Gu Brath ;) North and West of England should join us

sirrick ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2014 at 10:57 AM

Sorry to hear about your problems, Welcome back. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.