Fri, Aug 2, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Small issue whith motion blur in animation render ...please help ...

John-Katris ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2014 at 11:25 AM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 3:59 AM

Hello everyone !!! I m new to vue ... I m using vue 10 and have import into a scene of a poser animation file. Everything seems to be ok .... I made a render test and it was ok. but when I m starting to render the entire animation there is some small blur effect in each images which is smthing i don't want for certain scenes. I disable motion blur in render setting + put blur motion to 0% to camera properties and still there is this small motion blur in the face of my figure in each frames but it s only doing that when I render for animation ... simple image render does not make this blur effect.

If someone know what I m missing to disable please let me know .

bruno021 ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2014 at 5:07 PM

Vuess it is because texture filtering is activated, which normally needed for animations. If you disable it, you may get artifacts like "crawling" textures. Not pretty. If you stll want to disable it, you will need to use your own rnder settings for your animation and disable it from the Anti aliasing part of the render window

John-Katris ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2014 at 9:31 PM

That what I was thinking but I was not sure....because I have texture filtering at about 10%. And it's better with texture filtering .... thanks a lot for the response... at least now I m sure what was the problem !

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 3:46 AM

I have Texturing Filtering anywheres from 22 - 30 %.  Rendering with it off, you will notice the difference right away.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.