Tue, Oct 1, 9:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Procedural (or not) wet skin?

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 6:34 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:37 PM

I promise I attempted to search for a thread first!

I can get high specularity on skin using EZSkin, using really high settings. But what about REALLY wet skin, like a character emerging from a swimming pool? Or after a workout session?

Any thread reference or BB genius ideas welcome.

::::: Opera ::::

EClark1894 ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 7:30 PM

Actually, I started a thread kind of about that but it was sometime ago. It was about Alyson 2 taking a shower. BB gave me some great advice, but for the life of me I can't remember the title of the thread. All I know is it was around the time  2012 came out and maybe a few months before Anastasia debuted.

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 8:38 PM

file_501388.jpg

I'm using EZSkin with a modified blinn node for the sheen and an extra blinn node spliced in driven by a specularity map for the drops.

operaguy ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 10:25 PM

Joe, are you controlling those in the "advanced" window of EZSkin or do you have to go into the material room?

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2014 at 10:36 PM

I made the modifications in the material room.

vilters ( ) posted Fri, 31 January 2014 at 12:58 AM

I put a lot of wet, sweat, dirty links here:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2877407

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.