Mon, Jul 8, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce Render - Fairborne

drawbridgep ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2014 at 11:31 AM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 2:11 AM

file_502509.jpg

This took days!   Mainly because of the crashing, rather than the length of render.

Still love the interface.  Nothing quite like it.  I just wish it was a little bit faster.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

marciushess ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2014 at 11:41 AM

Amazing image. Unfortunatelly Bryce is only 32bit, it sucks, but still a great tool. You do great models as well, I like all of them.

pumeco ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2014 at 8:10 PM

Just to be sure, have you set the option for 'Render Priority' to the highest setting?

It's an easy thing to forget after a fresh install, and even worse for newcomers who'll probably never know that it swithches on the extra cores of their CPU!

peedy ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 12:03 AM

Excellent modeling!

Corrie

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 1:33 AM

Quote - Just to be sure, have you set the option for 'Render Priority' to the highest setting?

It's an easy thing to forget after a fresh install, and even worse for newcomers who'll probably never know that it swithches on the extra cores of their CPU!

wow...I did notr know that re: the CPU switch, thanks mate....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

pumeco ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 5:35 AM

You're welcome, Bobby!

The setting get's saved with the scene as well, so it's a good idea to create and save a new default scene called "Default" with the setting enabled, otherwise you'll have to set it each new render.

I pushed to get it enabled by default, or at the very least, rename the options so that they're more descript.  Unfortunately, fond of them as I am, DAZ often use a form of logic unknown to me!

TheBryster ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 8:14 AM
Forum Moderator

Nice ship!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

marciushess ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 10:21 AM

Thanks pumeco for the useful info.

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2014 at 11:24 AM

Nice ship render, I particularly like the details of the little lights on the ship.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

drawbridgep ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quote - Just to be sure, have you set the option for 'Render Priority' to the highest setting?

DOH!

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.