Sun, Sep 22, 2:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: C3DE Issue 11 call for participation

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2014 at 3:08 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 1:53 PM

Hello my friends,

Do you want to get a new issue of C3DE? 
If so do not hesitate to submit your wonderful renders to c3de.magazine@gmail.com

Define the subject of your e-mail like so: C3DE-11

Zip your selection of images ans send them over to C3DE.

Then we shall enjoy them in a brand new issue of C3DE which is so crazy about going to the public already!

For Issue 11 to take a fly I still need some images, so put aside your hesitations and show your art to everyone via C3DE magazine!
To make some pressure to you guys and girls, lets finish collecting images in 14 days from today! smile Hop hop and send your images to C3DE and lets have another great issue of C3DE mag, I really wanna give you a new release of it! 

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2014 at 4:33 PM

I know there has to be a lot of Carrara artists out there with art to submit. It would be great to fill this issue of C3DE to the brim and make it the largest one yet. :)

I'm going through my render folders right now. Got to keep showing the world what we can do with Carrara.

Kixum ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2014 at 6:51 PM

Just to keep this thread going a little bit,

Based on the information above, 14 days from the posting of this thread is the 17th of this month.

I started a new project for submission but it wasn't working so three days ago, I started a whole brand new project again and this one is working out really well!  Specifying the final due date is now very important as time is of the essence but I'm pretty sure I will make it!

I do hope others will submit as C3DE is a major bonus exposition of what C can do for all of us.

-Kix

restif ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2014 at 8:53 PM

Look forward to this! Love C3DE!!

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 3:04 PM

I sent mine in. Have you sent yours? :)

C3DE wants your artwork. Send it in. You know you want to.

Danas_Anis ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2014 at 3:36 PM

yes yes, please send everything you guys have. 

It would be a pleasure to bring back C3DE on active duty and realese lots of lots of lots of magazines for you guys and girl to enjoy. Quite some time passed away since our last issue so there should be plenty more new images generated by this time now to be showed as well as it woudl be fun to discover and learn more about amazing artists of Carrara and learn their wisdom. :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.