Mon, Oct 7, 7:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: for those on fb..bryce tuts...

erosiaart ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2014 at 11:40 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 7:30 AM

Hi..I came across this the other day on fb.. I managed to send invites to a few..but it was too hot.. (40 deg C in India)..to go thru my list of fb bryce friends. 

look up 

bryce-tutorials.info Has lots of tuts.. from Horo and Brinnen. 

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2014 at 8:11 AM

Barely above 0 C. here....there must be a happy medium somewhere....great find Rosie btw....

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2014 at 8:12 AM

Quote - Hi..I came across this the other day on fb.. I managed to send invites to a few..but it was too hot.. (40 deg C in India)..to go thru my list of fb bryce friends. 

look up 

bryce-tutorials.info Has lots of tuts.. from Horo and Brinnen. 

Or just C&P that URL into the address bar...works for me

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

clay ( ) posted Tue, 22 April 2014 at 7:45 PM

Bryce tuts Wheeeeee I can give a million of em..can I make that much off of them as well? :-P heheh

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

erosiaart ( ) posted Tue, 22 April 2014 at 11:47 PM

clay.. lol..you will only know if you try... :-p

Bobby..the meridien for me is 15. Worked that out. And I won't get that till September when I head back to London or im Dec if me still in India

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Wed, 23 April 2014 at 6:13 PM

Yup I got the invite :)  Thanks Rosie.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2014 at 2:04 PM

Rosie...23 C is comfort city for me...I don't take my long underear off till it gets to that, heh heh heh

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Mon, 12 May 2014 at 3:17 PM · edited Mon, 12 May 2014 at 3:17 PM

I think the best way to make thingsin bryce is to go your own way try try and try again don't get me wrong there are great tutorials out there made by Bryce genius's but to me anyway they should only be guidelines as such not how you base all your work be original look at pictures of things on the internet and then work out how to make for example shapes can make anything with spheres and cylinders and cubes you can make a lot of different things Spiders, Space ships if you put your mind to all the only limit is the imagination. I am always hot Rosie I have a Thryroid problem so even in skomer in wales freezing cold place I am piping hot. Try thinking your on Sedna its -261 C on there the coldest place in the Solar System. PS None of what I said was meant to insult people who have tried very hard to make incredible tutorials and kindly put them up so people can learn. it is just my personal opinion

Regards

Karl

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.