Sat, Oct 5, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: cart says product is clearance but product page and price does not

mytheos ( ) posted Sun, 27 April 2014 at 2:08 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:14 AM

the "2012 Angel Sentry" productpage (http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=93021) does not say it's clearance and the price is list price

but when i put it in the cart and just added the non-clearance coupon the checkout process said it's a clearance product

i think something went wrong last month when you had the special clearance pricing

can you please fix it ?

thanks

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 27 April 2014 at 9:45 AM

It is a clearance item so I'm getting the programmers to check and see why its not showing as one. 

Thank you for letting us know

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 27 April 2014 at 9:48 AM

It does show the C for clearance on the thumbnail page and it won't discount any further because it's 5.00 and clearance doesn't go below 5.00 so that might be the problem, I'm having them look at it all.

mytheos ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2014 at 4:09 PM

hmm ... maybe time to put it on prime classic :D

hint hint ... nudge nudge

mytheos ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2014 at 4:09 PM

hmm ... maybe time to put it on prime classic :D

hint hint ... nudge nudge

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.