Tue, Oct 22, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Hollow space=...

sheedee3d ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2014 at 12:42 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 8:20 PM

file_505064.jpg

What is wrong with this picture?...

This is Fabianas Brienn Fi...which requires Aiko 4 and V4...both of which i have installed.

There are many options for the eyes in the morph list...one of them being inject or remove eyes round...but i have tried injecting and removing all of them...the problem is still not fixed. As you can see in the promo image...that is how i want the eyes to look...not as scary as in my render!...

Solutions...hints and tips are welcome.

thx for viewing.

sheedee3d ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2014 at 12:44 PM

file_505065.jpg

Promo image

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2014 at 1:06 PM
Online Now!

According to the readme file, she does decrease the head size because of the Aiko 4 American morph.  I would suggest you open the text file and carefully read the extra notation for a better comprehension of each of her fixes.

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2014 at 1:08 PM

Try selecting the eye and then edit:restore:element (or object?)

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 19 June 2014 at 3:18 PM

I'd try reinitializing V4; tiny eyes is a symptom of an improperly initialized A4 morph...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.