Sat, Sep 21, 9:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Lady of the Lake - Background choices...

Roshigoth ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 3:33 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:39 PM

file_118015.jpg

Ok, taking some advice from the people in the gallery, I've redone the hill texture in the background of my "Lady of the Lake" picture. Here are six alternatives to the green which just didn't look right. Please, let me know which one you guys prefer, and I'll post it up in the gallery. Any other suggestions are also appreciated, though it'll be hard to see much of the image on these pics. Thanks

Neal ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 1999 at 11:09 PM

I like #6 the best.

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 3:47 AM

Yeah #6

LoboUK ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 5:46 AM

Number 6 as a first choice, with number 3 a close second. Paul

Roshigoth ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 8:13 AM

Wow... #6 is my favorite as well... thanks for the input guys.. I'll get it posted later today.

Roshigoth ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 2:51 PM

Ok, I just posted the new Lady of the Lake image (Full size) in the Bryce gallery. Go check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks everyone.

Neal ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 1999 at 6:01 PM

Good work, it looks great!

adam ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 1999 at 12:39 PM

Nice! Lookin good

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.