Wed, Oct 2, 9:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: OT: Life in a War Zone

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 10:58 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:38 PM

Dear Friends;
Since yesterday afternoon, where I live in Bat-Yam Israel has been subjected to numerous rocket attacks from Gaza.
Fortunately, the Iron Dome anti-ballistic system has managed to stop all of them.
However, I can't help but feel stressed by this, and would like to talk to anybody willing to talk to me on Skype.
MY address is dphoadley.

Thank you,
dph

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

geep ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 11:17 AM

G_d Bless the Iron Dome!

dph - One day at a time.

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 11:36 AM

Would love to Skype with you if possible!

ThunderStone ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 12:51 PM

Take care and we'll talk again soon. Just keep in touch...

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 3:06 PM

hope it ends soon - stay safe.  my heart goes out to everybody there.   worst ramadan ever!

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 3:20 PM

Sorry I don't use Skype, a real Luddite me.  However my heart goes out to you and all in a similar postion, I can't begin to imagine the fear this causes.

I hope you stay safe and that the present situation subsides very, very soon. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 09 July 2014 at 3:23 PM

Dear Friends;

Thank you all for your kindly thoughts.  From when the sirens go off, we supposedly have 15 seconds to rach the shelter.  Since it would take me that long just to get up out of my chair, what with my knees condition, I don't even bother.  By the time I managed to stand up, if the rocket was going to hit my home, I'd be dead anyway!  Rather, I recite the 23rd Psalm (in Hebrew), and trust in G-d, and the IDF to protect me!

Yours truly,

dph

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 9:21 AM

"worst ramadan ever!"

Nope not even close

but tragic all around for all sides.

My website

YouTube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.