Thu, Sep 19, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: --August Carrara Challenge: Size Matters!--

evilproducer ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2014 at 5:13 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 3:07 AM

Attached Link: August Carrara Challenge: Size Matters!

Not trying to spam or anything, but since some of you may not get over to DAZ 3D's Carrara Discussion forum, I figured I'd give you all a heads up. For complete rules, please follow the attached link. Here's my blurb about it:

August Carrara Monthly Challenge: SIZE MATTERS!

This challenge is meant to help depict one of Carrara’s great strengths. The ability to use its tools to create either really close and intimate scenes, or really massive world size scenes, or even combinations of the two. So this challenge is all about depicting scale. It doesn’t matter if it’s a giant scale or a microscopic scale. What your image needs to do is to make the viewer feel the scale. It should almost have an emotional impact and make the viewer say, wow!

Extra special thanks to DAZ 3D and RingoMontfort for sponsoring this challenge!

DAZ 3D is once again offering:

1st place: $100.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s).
2nd place: $50.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s).
3rd place: $25.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s).
Two honorable mentions will each receive: $10.00 towards DAZ 3D owned item(s).

RingoMontfort is again offering:
1st Place: 3 items from his store.
2nd Place: 2 items from his store.
3rd place: 1 item from his store.
Two honorable mentions will each receive: 1 item from his store.

evilproducer ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2014 at 5:16 PM

I'll try and follow this thread, but the forums here seem pretty sluggish.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2014 at 5:17 PM

I'm stalking you. Heh, heh.

Sounds like a fun challenge. Good luck to all.

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 1:18 AM

If I press this button you will get a mystery email saying somone has replied to your thread...

nice work Evil, looks like a grande challenge, !! thanks for organizing it, be there in a while, at mo I am drowning in sea of sh*t

evilproducer ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 4:59 AM · edited Mon, 21 July 2014 at 5:01 AM

Quote - If I press this button you will get a mystery email saying somone has replied to your thread...

nice work Evil, looks like a grande challenge, !! thanks for organizing it, be there in a while, at mo I am drowning in sea of sh*t

It would be expected as you are from, "down under!" :lol:

manleystanley ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 7:37 AM

I can't play.

evilproducer ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 8:20 PM

I know. I'm sorry about that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.