Tue, Oct 22, 12:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Renderosity trying to drive away business?

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 5:04 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:40 AM

I seriously wonder if you guys are trying to drive away business with the constant reshuffling of your products that you have been doing.. I finally figured out how to navigate to the products for V6 that I wanted and then you destroy the catagory and make it so I can't find anything now...

It wasn't bad enoghf when you started to re-arrange everything last year and then a few month ago and now a 3rd time.. I haven't bought any products from you guys in a while now because I can't find the products I want to look at.

Anyways... after avoiding all your confusion for a while, I just checked again and you've changed things around AGAIN... What is wrong with you people?

3dstories ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 9:30 AM · edited Thu, 26 June 2014 at 9:41 AM

Harsh way of putting things. But if the plan is to only show two items at a time in a long running column for most vendor items (See my comments in the Market Support category under the thread "What happend to Prime") then I believe I can tell you (Renderosity) in advance I just don't have the time to spend scrolling down long darn columns on my desktop staring at oversized thumbnails.

I expect to do less shopping in this kind of scenario because it's getting just too hard to go through things quickly.

I can see where this architecture might be great for small screen phones or tablets, but for now my work in 3D is done on a larger screen as is my browsing for 3D items.

I very much like Renderosity, but I continue to feel you are "click-happy" (never pass up an opportunity  to make a customer click his or her mouse one more time) and are making it more time consuming for me to BUY.  It is a good thing I am looking for excuses to cut expenses on wish and non-essential items.

Two exceptions, however.  I like the new shopping cart icon.  I also like the new "Purchased" bar when a customer has already purchased an item.

ShelbiE ( ) posted Thu, 26 June 2014 at 2:26 PM

Hi,

There are two threads in the Community Center forum. One for BUG issues ONLY and

the other for suggestions/feedback regarding the changes so please post in the

appropriate thread in that forum so we can keep it all centralized in one location and not

miss any important feedback or bug issues.

Here is the BUG only thread

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882334

Here is the SUGGESTION/FEEDBACK Only thread

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882335

Just to let you know, we are diligently working to fix all of the "bugs" that need to be

fixed.  Thank you for your feedback.

Have a great day,

ShelbiE

Administrative Assistant

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2014 at 11:25 AM

file_505612.jpg

> Quote - Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day,

It's interesting you would thank me for the feedback you just ignored.  I suppose it would be helpful if everytime we have something to say we find the appropriate thread before we have an opinion...  Maybe you can just quickly show me the round file but you guys really are trying to drive customers away.

Let's see... if the complaint is that I can't find anything on your site then why would I go find a thread to complain about it?  The logic escapes me...  Just another joker I guess.. LOL  Have a great day.

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 7:06 AM

How do I find all the V6 and M6 related character and poses?  I use to be able to do a search option through the 'marketplace' menu.. how would I locate just the items I'm interested in buying?

ShelbiE ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 10:41 AM

Hi,

Let me find out the best way to find this information and get back with you.

Thank you for your patience,  😄

ShelbiE

Administrative Assistant

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi. 

If you go to What's New in the Marketplace. At the top you will see the search bar/input box.

For poses simply type is pose..on the left side you will see those pose results broken down by Male/Female AND by M4 and Victoria 6/Victoria 4 etc.

For you other question type in character in that same search box and then look through your options there provided on the left.

For me this produced very nice results. If you need further help please ask. I will do my best to help.

Snowpheonix ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2014 at 12:51 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

file_505867.jpg

> Quote - Hi.  > > If you go to What's New in the Marketplace. At the top you will see the search bar/input box. > > For poses simply type is pose..on the left side you will see those pose results broken down by Male/Female AND by M4 and Victoria 6/Victoria 4 etc. > > For you other question type in character in that same search box and then look through your options there provided on the left. > > For me this produced very nice results. If you need further help please ask. I will do my best to help.

They need to restore the product directory that they already had... it was foolish to remove it because now I can't find the products I want to purchase.  I'm angry at you guys and frustrated because you keep messing up good things.

Look, I'm trying to help Renderosity because its a great site even if your web page navagation is shit.. and it is.  Everything about your current customer experience is shit and if it wasn't for the fact that you are still a wonderful community of people, I'd be gone and not telling you its shit to help you improve it.

Put a product directory on the front page.. If I want to buy a V6 or Genesis 2 character, I should be able to navagate to a page with nothing but the type of products that I want to purchase... you should have a drop down menu so I can go from any spot.. whether its for DAZ, Poser or Vue or whatever program the artist use... now come on... get it together and fix things.

Take care and thanks for listening...

LOL Don't take life too seriously.. good luck

JohnDelaquiox ( ) posted Sun, 20 July 2014 at 9:59 PM

The way they had arranged the marketplace before this round of updates, was stupid. They should not have complicated things so much. You should never have to select the model you need a product for last. They finally admitted that what they did was stupid, but instead of fixing the order, they removed the menu completely. I don’t know how long it will be before they see that this current system is just as stupid as the last one, and there is another overhaul of the marketplace.    

Lyne ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 12:31 PM · edited Mon, 21 July 2014 at 12:33 PM

As I said in the feedback thread, I am NOT re-newing my Prime, and I am shopping VERY LITTLE if any here, anymore....the entire Feedback thread has been ignored (ie: not commented on, no changes that would have been simple done to help us, the CUSTOMER). It does seem like they honestly don't care... I guess they have enough NEW customers that they don't care about those of us that got this place going in the first place and have tried to stick by them all along. My $100-$200 per month is going to another store site now...

I just don't understand such blatant disregard for the "voice of the people"- the very "bread and butter" for a store in this economy!

I just feel REALLY BAD that the merchants I love so much are getting hurt ....I wish I could support them, without supporting the store here... but... :(

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 21 July 2014 at 4:50 PM

Lyne,

We are not ignorning anything, we are taking down ALL FEEDBACK the positive and the negative and getting all true bugs taken care of first then we will go through and see where we can make adjustments and tweaks based on ALL feedback from ALL customers that have contacted us privately, forums, phone, email, etc.

Thank you

Stacey

StaceyG ( ) posted Tue, 22 July 2014 at 6:46 PM

Just a note that please be sure you've placed any feedback/suggestions or things you are having issues with in the Community Center sticky forum thread as we are spending the next few days compiling all the feedback from that thread and a few others to begin to address and hopefully make tweaks and take suggestions from you all to make everyone happy.

Wanted to make sure though that you all have put any feedback/suggestions/issues you are having in that special made thread in teh Commuity Center forum so we won't miss it when compiling

SO if you haven't already please do so as soon as possible

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2882335

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.