Sun, Oct 6, 12:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: OT: I am losing my Baby to diabetes...

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2014 at 11:05 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

I am losing my kitty Jr. to diabetes now. He will probably pass away tonight or this weekend. He is 17. He has been diabetic for 8 years. I love him so much, things are sad here at home as there is nothing to be done. He is basically a walking skelliton, if he could walk. I almost went to the vet today, but I can't... it hurts so much to lose him.

I know I have to go, but to lose him is to lose the sweetest kitty. Just say a prayer for him. He means so much to me, us... I posted pics of him in the gallery.

Goodnight,
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 13 June 2014 at 11:29 PM

So sorry to hear this Ariana.

I will keep you and your kitty in my prayers.  It is hard to let go that's for sure.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2014 at 4:06 AM

He passed at 2pm in my arms.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2014 at 10:55 PM

I'm so sorry :(.

Laurie

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 14 June 2014 at 11:30 PM

Thank you both. I have cried myself out for the day. He did bring a different and special joy to our lives. He went to be cremated this morning.....

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 17 June 2014 at 8:19 PM

I am so very, ver sorry!  My doggie soulmate passed with 16 1/2, and I felt like dying too when he did.  I know it's not much, but I am sending you a big virtual hug!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2014 at 1:24 PM

Sorry as hell I'm getting here late. That just sucks. I don't know what I'd do without my beautiful best bud Sarah. I'm all alone in life and since rescuing her as a tiny kitten, she's all I have. Lots of people don't understand the close relationship between people and their cats. But we do.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

3dstories ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2014 at 9:09 AM

Very sorry to hear this.  Know what it feels like. Sorry so late to the thread. They are members of the family. They look to us to take care of them. The best thing you could have done for Kitty Jr. is give him a good life and a loving home, which it sounds like you did.

I have heard it said that animals and pets have shorter lives than we do and that this is a helpful training for things that are really important. Not sure that I said it quite right, but hopefully the thought comes across.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.