Fri, Sep 20, 12:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Suggestion for a Hair

cosmo71 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 5:41 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

file_505836.jpg

Hello, I really really like the Alanis Hair by Fabiana with the textures by P3DArt but the most I like the bang-style of this hair and really wish I could find a hair that looks equal to the alanis hair but has no updo, means more like a bob hair or so. Do not know the right name in english so here is a simple image of what I mean :) (it is a simple fast made image with a graphic programm and the heads are not rendered just screen shots)

matrix03 ( ) posted Thu, 17 July 2014 at 10:14 PM · edited Mon, 27 February 2023 at 4:04 PM

Quote - Hello, I really really like the Alanis Hair by Fabiana with the textures by P3DArt but the most I like the bang-style of this hair and really wish I could find a hair that looks equal to the alanis hair but has no updo, means more like a bob hair or so. Do not know the right name in english so here is a simple image of what I mean :) (it is a simple fast made image with a graphic programm and the heads are not rendered just screen shots)

how about? KiriTi

created by the same vendor and it's on sale too at 50% off!!

**I bought it and highly recomend it!

cosmo71 ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 2:36 AM · edited Mon, 27 February 2023 at 4:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - Hello, I really really like the Alanis Hair by Fabiana with the textures by P3DArt but the most I like the bang-style of this hair and really wish I could find a hair that looks equal to the alanis hair but has no updo, means more like a bob hair or so. Do not know the right name in english so here is a simple image of what I mean :) (it is a simple fast made image with a graphic programm and the heads are not rendered just screen shots)

how about? KiriTi

Hi there,

I have the KiriTe Hair and like it, two, only thing is that I need a Hair with plain bangs or say straight down like the Alanis Hair has, not like the Kirite Hair. Have tried some morphs with the Kirite Hair but not got the result so it looks equal to the Alanis Hair.

matrix03 ( ) posted Fri, 18 July 2014 at 12:41 PM · edited Mon, 27 February 2023 at 4:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Hello, I really really like the Alanis Hair by Fabiana with the textures by P3DArt but the most I like the bang-style of this hair and really wish I could find a hair that looks equal to the alanis hair but has no updo, means more like a bob hair or so. Do not know the right name in english so here is a simple image of what I mean :) (it is a simple fast made image with a graphic programm and the heads are not rendered just screen shots)

how about? KiriTi

Hi there,

I have the KiriTe Hair and like it, two, only thing is that I need a Hair with plain bangs or say straight down like the Alanis Hair has, not like the Kirite Hair. Have tried some morphs with the Kirite Hair but not got the result so it looks equal to the Alanis Hair.

have you contacted Fabiana?

cosmo71 ( ) posted Sat, 19 July 2014 at 3:48 PM · edited Mon, 27 February 2023 at 4:04 PM

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Hello, I really really like the Alanis Hair by Fabiana with the textures by P3DArt but the most I like the bang-style of this hair and really wish I could find a hair that looks equal to the alanis hair but has no updo, means more like a bob hair or so. Do not know the right name in english so here is a simple image of what I mean :) (it is a simple fast made image with a graphic programm and the heads are not rendered just screen shots)

how about? KiriTi

Hi there,

have you contacted Fabiana?

Hi, have asked a while ago (last year or so) for a hair without an updo (tail) but she was into other things she had to create and since then...no

fabiana ( ) posted Wed, 23 July 2014 at 5:37 PM

Hello Cosmo... maybe now you have another option, the rapsody... is that of your liking?

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2014 at 12:37 PM

Quote - Hello Cosmo... maybe now you have another option, the rapsody... is that of your liking?

hello and thanks for response. well the rapsody hair is not really what I am looking for. I need a hair that looks like the alanis hair (front and side bangs) and that has sides right and left and back that look more like the side bangs (like shown at the picture) so more a bob hair I think and without any updo or tail or so.

fabiana ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2014 at 1:17 PM

ok... have you seen Kirite? that is approx what you say...

Fabi @FKDesign

One in some place under Southern Stars...
Don't tell me that I am wrong if I say I saw pointed ears this morning, in my mirror... they are there.

cosmo71 ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 5:23 PM

Quote - ok... have you seen Kirite? that is approx what you say...

Just to say:

I have Kirite, Alanis, Dejavu :)

Kirite is really good and really near of what I am searching, only thing, I tried but can`t get it so, that the sides go straight down without this curve forward. As I have suggested, a hair that looks front like the Alanis and which have straight down sides ends curved to neck (head) and that has a shorter back so you can see a bit of the neck hair. (Image above)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.