Sun, Sep 22, 5:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Anton, you are hard on my wallet! ;)

Daffy34 ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:32 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:20 AM

But what a way to go broke! If those particles look half as good in my renders as they do in the sample images at DAZ, I'll be one happy camper! And the hair is just awesome! :D. I can't wait to go home and play! ;) Laurie

Cin- ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:38 PM

Laurie, They look BETTER! :) Well maybe not better, but they're SO worth it!

Daffy34 ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:41 PM

Great! Cause I already bought 'em...LOL. I'm at work now tho and can't download them until I get home sigh. Come on 5:00!! Laurie

Daio ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:41 PM

They are incredible! I don't usually rave about stuff but I love the Majik FX

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

spudgrl ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:49 PM

Amazeing! I have been haveing such a blast with it since i got it. This is definelty antons crowing jewel. BTW Check out the new clothing for mike and vic and halloween heads for mike. The heads are such a cool idea. You gotta see them. :)

Daio ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:59 PM

I was going to clean out my garage and plant bulbs this weekend but now I'll probably spend the whole time playing with all the new great stuff from Anton. Now if he would just make some Fantasy Changing Tack for the Poser horse! :-)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Daffy34 ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 3:01 PM

spudgrl, I bought the Halloween heads and the new clothes too...it wouldn't have been so hard on my wallet if I'd just stopped at the Majik effects. But, I'm a glutton for Anton's stuff...LOL. BTW, do the particles cast colored lights on the skin and other objects nearby like they look in the sample images? It looks like they have a true glow from the samples. How in the world did you manage that Anton??!! :) Laurie

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 3:12 PM
Online Now!

Daio, honey? i love you maddly, but please Anton don't listen to her.. She's quite mad....round the bend.... my wallet is screaming from getting th magic pack and the advertures pack and a few other things today. BTW thanks for making these wonderful things..

MadMac420 ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 3:41 PM

So, I'm not the only one who went just to get the majik pack and came back dazed, CC screaming, and wondering.. "What just happened?".. :) Well, atleast I have a bunch of new toys to play with. Between Anton and Mallen, I'm going to have to go get a 3rd job.

Cin- ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 4:08 PM

I lucked out and go Magick as a birthday present... I love my co-workers! :)

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 4:22 PM
Online Now!

get the advetures pack as well, It's devine!!

pokeydots ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 6:38 PM

file_215556.jpg

lol ya all convinced me to get the Magik :) So here is a quick render, the elf is Mabs new holiday elves that will be at Daz soon. Magik and elf rendered in poser added background with psp. Hair is -total hair

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 6:44 PM

Anton's stuff always rocks. Shoot, I sold 15 posters to a friend of the client I am working offsite for, today. I may get, at least the hair.

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 6:47 PM

Anton's stuff always rocks. Shoot, I sold 15 posters to a friend of the client I am working offsite for, today. I may get, at least the hair.

MDibble ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 10:17 PM

It's like he read my mind and created just what I needed. sniff Me so happy, me want to cry. :`) Mike

PheonixRising ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 10:32 PM

I am soo glad everyone like'em. Majic was one of the most fun things I've ever made. It's the simple stuff really. The particles are objects. The light was just the forward light with a touch of blue. With regular lights it looked unnatural and I didn't want people to think they were some chessy transmapped ribbon. When Chrismas comes, don't forget to light your scenes with them. Other effects you can use them for in renders: Stary skys Water glimmers Sequins on dresses The cord can be scaled and woven into hair props Blast from weaponry My newest craz besides lights is adding additional body parts off the cr2. Like extra legs and stuff. I think Jim Burton did this awhile back by adding additional body parts off a dress.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 5:32 AM

LOL!! Anton's always reading my mind, even when I wish he wouldn't. He always beats me to the punch, but I do think he makes some awesome stuff and I've bought most of it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.