Tue, Oct 22, 1:06 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Most Frugal Sales Discount Award

hjake ( ) posted Sun, 06 July 2014 at 9:19 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Attached Link: Flink's Store

Who would you vote for Most Frugal Sales Discount Award?

My vote goes to FLINK at a 1% discount.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?vendor=Flink

If you know candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago - Oma Desala

Life, don't talk to me about life - Marvin

:)

TinaK ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2014 at 5:50 AM

hjake,

Now that's a sale right?

I will point this out to our Marketplace Manager.

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

hjake ( ) posted Mon, 07 July 2014 at 10:38 AM

Quote - hjake,

Now that's a sale right?

I will point this out to our Marketplace Manager.

Thanks

hehehe...  still the best one I ever saw was on DAZ site for developer $19,999.99

for an item.

If you know candle light is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago - Oma Desala

tiggersprings ( ) posted Sun, 27 July 2014 at 10:09 AM · edited Sun, 27 July 2014 at 10:10 AM

I've seen a couple like that before (but it was a long time ago) and I won't mention the vendor's name.  As a vendor, I accidently set one of my products on sale for 2% one time. I caught it right after, and took care of it before it ever went live.  It's more likely to happen when you're setting individual items to have different discounts. Even vendors are human. 😉

hjake ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 2:24 AM

Quote - I've seen a couple like that before (but it was a long time ago) and I won't mention the vendor's name.  As a vendor, I accidently set one of my products on sale for 2% one time. I caught it right after, and took care of it before it ever went live.  It's more likely to happen when you're setting individual items to have different discounts. Even vendors are human. 😉

All absolutely true, but a 1% discount is still frugal in these tough economics times. I bet Flink had a good chuckle when reviewing that. :-)

tiggersprings ( ) posted Mon, 28 July 2014 at 7:36 AM

True. 😉

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.