Fri, Sep 20, 3:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Preview png for scene files?

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 9:42 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:36 AM

Hello,

I am using Poser 10 now for all my 3D scenes but I am wondering if Poser will automatically create a preview png file (or something else) so I can see what the scene is?  My scenes all have the shrugging guy when viewed in Poser via the scene tab in the Library.  Thanks for any assistance or advice.

:)

willyb53 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 10:06 AM

save them to to scene folder in the library and it will generate the icon

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 2:53 PM

Quote - save them to to scene folder in the library and it will generate the icon

Bill

I did that but Poser 10 is not creating the png file.  I even tried making a new scene and saving it but still no png file.  Right now I'm rendering my scenes and exporting the image as the png file.   Anything I can try?  Thanks.

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 7:37 PM

It will add icon if you "add" it to scene library (not saving)

use the plus sign at bottom

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2014 at 9:20 PM

Quote - It will add icon if you "add" it to scene library (not saving)

use the plus sign at bottom

Thanks, that worked.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.