Thu, Sep 5, 8:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #33

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 11:23 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:08 AM

file_506707.jpg

** kenmo**

** zoren**

** HansAnders**

** evinrude**

** tetrasnake**

** Faemike55**

** MrsRatbag**

** cfulton**

** 0rest4wicked**

** rocserum**

** sleepybear**

** sabbathian**

** rainbows**

** mickuk50**

** alwaysonmymind**

** i-c-e-blue**

** Cgaynor**

** awjay**

** grashppr36**

** phfrancke**

** caviedes**

** jeroni**

** MGTF**

** femalien**

** witch_1612**

** aangus**

** Hendesse**

** mumel1**

** iaacf**

** Myel**

** Welcome to LastWeek in the Gallery #33.**

Click on the artist's name in the list above to view the full sized image.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 11:24 AM · edited Mon, 18 August 2014 at 11:30 AM

What a week - new people, old friends posting again and of course our consistant performers in this week's selection. A huge congratulations to all of you and thank you for sharing your art with us!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

caviedes ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for seleccting my photo!
:)
Congrats to all!!!!
Great selection as always :)

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 11:51 AM

Aww, thanks guys for the nod again; such a great group of shots, you have a hard job choosing among such great artists!

rocserum ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 12:28 PM

file_506710.png

Actually I'm a painter, mostly watercolors. These kittens photos are led me to create. a new workpiece again and that works great. Nice to be among the large number of entries, thanks for selecting my funny picture. RS (Cornelis)

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 12:37 PM

It is a lovely painting Cornelis!

Elliott Erwitt

alwaysonmymind ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 1:05 PM

Thanks to everyone involved in including my photo in the selection of the week, it's always an honor.

And congrats to all artists selected.

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 1:24 PM

Thank you Carin!

It is getting more difficult to select only 30 here, a further tribute to the quality in the Photographic Gallery!

StudioTjeerd ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 2:46 PM

Thanks for selecting my photo; it's a real honour to me. And of course all other photographers: congratulations!

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 18 August 2014 at 4:24 PM

many thanks ...much appreciated

Hendesse ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2014 at 3:57 AM

Again a fantastic selection of excellent photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I feel very honored.

rainbows ( ) posted Tue, 19 August 2014 at 5:08 AM

Thank you for selecting my work for this treasured gallery. Thank you to all the staff too. Congratulations to all other artists. Hugs for all day. Di. Di. xx

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 20 August 2014 at 11:59 PM

Congratulations, everybody!  This is a fine collection of images.  Thanks to Carin and Clive!  This is such a great feature, and I enjoy it every week.  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

jeroni ( ) posted Sat, 23 August 2014 at 2:27 AM

Thanks for selecting my photo. Congratulations to all other artists.

jeroni

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.