Tue, Oct 22, 2:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: A little Sci-fi Anyone?

Cheryle ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 6:02 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:40 AM

file_213918.jpg

NO POSTWORK on this- this is a RAW poser render *snicker* i really doo have to stop playing with all these neat toys! lol! /taunt on i think i am going to take Galaxy Ninja Girl here over to renderwars and kick some TIO butt ;) /Taunt off *snicker*

audre ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 6:04 PM

rofl.. this is awesome... wonderful effect... ummm HOW ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT??? *and don't tell me "I'de tell you but then I'de have to kill you"

Cheryle ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 6:06 PM

uh okies if i tell you - then i have to kill you- see? it's worded different ;) snicker

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 6:20 PM

That is beautiful, I love it, how did you do the lighting effect, it is fabulous...really great...Sharen

thorntoa ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 7:08 PM

Cool effect . . .Are you going to explain how you did it or just taunt us!

Allan Thornton

MaterialForge ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 7:10 PM

Very cool Cheryle. Like everybody else, I'm DYIN' to know - how did you get the cool effect??? ;) -silver

Cheryle ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 7:25 PM

it's a prop- i will get back to you in a bit- i just got called to work.. be back in a bit - sorry ;(

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 8:27 PM

Totally awesome cheryle!!!

thee_immortal_one ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 10:05 PM

Hello Cheryle, I like your new ninja friend. When she loses in the war I hope she will appreciate her new position as foot massager.

Cheryle ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 10:30 PM

Ah yessss! let the rendering Begin! then we will see who massages who's feet ;)

TJ ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2001 at 11:16 PM

heh, good one , I like that effect ;) hmmm, better be watching that hiney tio , I see a butt kickin in your future.

duanemoody ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 3:10 AM

Reason #46: Why Not To Put An Icemaker In Your Panties

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 3:21 AM

Are you kidding? that's a self defense trick!! ;D look at em fly!! better duck! grins

Lawndart ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 1:18 PM

Lemme guess ok? Um... It is a prop with a bunch of little polygons set up in a grid type fashion. You keyframed the grid object moving towards the camera REALLY fast and then motion blurred the document and saved the image out. Am I even close? LawnDart...

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 1:29 PM

Nope ;) No photoshop , no render over background ;) and it's only one prop ;) and i couldn't keyframe an image if my life depended on it ;)

praxis22 ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 1:45 PM

Hi, It's not the "splatter" prop from 3d-cc is it? later jb

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 1:55 PM

nope not at all

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 3:57 PM

its a cone with a transmap. ainnit?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 5:00 PM

Maybe you should write a little tutorial for all of us before we go mad..........:-) Sharen

Lawndart ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 5:27 PM

bloodsong... That's good! I didn't think of that.

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 5:39 PM

it is good but it's not a cone ;)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 5:41 PM

It's a triangle or maybe even a circle?

Lawndart ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 5:52 PM

It's not the cone of silence? Boy... I'm dating myself here! Hmm... dating myself? That sounds strange. I wonder if I'll get stood up. Boy THAT would be ultimate rejection! I stood myself up. Bah ha ha ha ha.... Ooooopf... Long day. sheepish grin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 6:00 PM

LOL...............LOL.......you made me laugh....thank you

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 6:43 PM

file_213922.jpg

Is it a sphere?

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 6:52 PM

file_213923.jpg

LOL LawnDart! you KNOW! the cone of silence never worked! and YES!! Wyrmwulf guessed it! ;) lol thanks guys this was a lot of fun ;) now i have two days of work to catch up because i was playing here lol ;)

Cheryle ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 6:59 PM

er Wyrwolf even sorry... i wish i had a prize to give out ;( i know! a date with Lawndart! snicker

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 27 September 2001 at 7:03 PM

Neat looking effects with the transmaps, Cheryle. I'm going to have to play a little more with that.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 3:55 AM

Still don't understand how you did that. But I like it. Sharen

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 2:34 PM

a date with lawndart is considered a prize?? (sorry, lawndart ;) )

Cheryle ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 8:51 PM

it was all i could come up with on such short notice ;) unless you are volenteering? :D

Lawndart ( ) posted Fri, 28 September 2001 at 10:55 PM

Hmm... I'm glad I didn't get it then. I really would have had to date myself. I wonder if I would have kissed myself goodnight? Uh... Did I just say that?

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 6:11 PM

heyas; lawndart, you already dated yourself. now you want another date!? :) and NO i am not volunteering for any DATE things!!!

thee_immortal_one ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 7:07 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_213924.jpg

I am disappointed in you Cheryle. You have shown your hand too soon. I will be ready for you with the kind of treachery that made THEE ALLIANCE feared from one end of the net to the other ......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.