Wed, Oct 9, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Animation Help

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 5:59 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 8:38 PM

Hey, I am unable to view chat, my computer is severly messed and will not allow me to view activeX, but that is beside the point.... on to the question I am trying to create an action sequence in poser (set up: a girl is walking away from a car, I want the car at about frame 140 to jump in the air as if it is exploding, but cannot figure out how to get it to do that, I tried keyframing the car, but then it goes into the ground then into the air atarting at frame 1, I do not want the car to move until frame 140 or so. help appretiated will cintinue to play with it.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

ScottA ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 7:43 PM

Drag your mouse so it encloses all of the boxes in the animation section. Then click the + sign. That will convert everything to set key frames. Then if you do the car changes at frame 140 it will start at 140. ScottA

ShortySeanbo ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 7:58 PM

check out the tutorials section here and especially the tutorial about animating the matrix scene. thats how i learned to fix this problem. you can do it the way scott said, or you can go into the keyframe editor and then go to graphs and make the yTran linear until 140. that should work too (for more details see the tutorial). o and read the poser pdf, it has some info too.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 8:04 PM

ok thanks yeah the poser tut does the head turn thing forgot all about that

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

saxon ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2001 at 2:44 AM

You might like to check out the Poseamation Group at Yahoo.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.