Tue, Oct 22, 6:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Sad news about community member

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 8:56 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:55 AM

I am posting this only because I have seen nobody else post it and I feel that people here can really band together to be there for one another when terrible things happen.

I learned last night that Susan Justice's 18 year old daughter suddenly and tragically passed away just a few days ago.  (Sveva)

Susan is a person who has been a wonderful member of this community for such a long time now.  She has contributed so much to what all of us do.  She is sweet and kind and helpful.  It is heart wrenching what she is going through right now.

On top of that, she is dealing with enormous financial stress.  Worrying about money should be the last thing a grieving mother has to do.  

Everything in her store is currently 30% off.  Go take a look, you know you will use the stuff eventually anyway, so why not go ahead and get it now :)  She has tons of great textures, tutorials, backgrounds and more.  I've never been disappointed with a Sveva product.

If you'd rather just give directly they have a gofundme:

http://www.gofundme.com/e3kjr4

and if you prefer to use paypal, her address is Cosmosue@hotmail.com

NOTE:  I do not know her personally.   Nobody has asked me to post this.  I am doing so because I really do believe there is a huge amount of good in this community and I know that there are many of you who will feel just the same as I do and want to help in any way you can.

I am:  aka Velocity3d 

ArtByMel ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 9:11 AM

OMG!! If I recall correctly the recent birth of her grandchild was also tragic as the baby was stillborn. I am guessing the mother of that baby is the daughter she just lost, so this is incredibly tragic for the family. My heart goes out to them to have to bear such loss.

My store here at Renderosity.

Art By Mel

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 9:26 AM

Yes this was the mother of the baby.  This family has had to suffer through so much in just a short period of time.  It's unimaginable.

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 9:51 AM

Quote - Yes this was the mother of the baby.  This family has had to suffer through so much in just a short period of time.  It's unimaginable.

Unimaginable is a word often mis-used but in this case it is just that.  Thanks you for taking the time posting this and the ways we can help in a small way..  I can't begin to imagine how you cope with something like this.  My thoughts and prayers are with the family with a sincere hope that they can get through this and have happier times although clearly this will live with them forever.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 10:47 AM

Oh my. This is sad. My heart goes out to her and her family.

My Store & My Freebies

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 12:12 PM

Oi that's terrible to read. :(

The page says that their daughter died in her sleep, it may not be much but it was probably a peaceful way to go.

They have my condolences.

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 1:05 PM

She did.  I read all the posts on it last night and watched her tribute video.  I guess just trying to make some sense of how a tragedy like this can happen.  (There's no sense to be made, I know that, but I guess you just look for some kind of understanding.)

I read that she was surrounded by photos and momentos of her baby that she'd lost.  

No matter what 'medical' reasons they give, in my heart I feel this young lady died of a broken heart.  Too young, too sweet, too innocent to have to deal with the loss of her child.  

And now her poor momma is suffering the loss of both.  

There are times in life when you just wish you could take a little piece of a persons pain for them.  For me, this is one of those times.

I had read her interview she did here on Renderosity, some time ago, or was it her bio?  Anyway she had said she had 3 kids.  1 girl and 2 boys.  Her daughter was the oldest, and then her middle child has Autism.  She discussed how she moved along with her art and decided to start doing it full time working from home.

I guess I just related immediately.  My children are the same.  I have 3, 1 daughter 2 sons, the oldest is the girl and my middle child has Aspergers.  I was immensely inspired by her.  She is so talented and she gave me that nudge to work harder, try more.  I became a huge fan.

Now learning what she is going through, I just have no words.  I can't imagine. 

AmbientShade ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 2:25 PM

Very sorry to hear about her loss. 

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 2:37 PM

We are also so sad for her loss, our hearts and prayers are with her.

pumeco ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 3:36 PM

I don't know her but she must be having a very hard time of it and it's very sad to hear such things.  I can't imagine what it must be like to lose a newborn and a daughter, but I certainly know what it's like to lose two people who are close to me, one just weeks after the other.

Right now she must be walking through a black cloud, and I hope she makes her way though it and starts feeling the sun again as soon as possible.

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 3:45 PM

My condolences go out to the family... May her daughter and granddaughter rest in the Divine Peace and Love.

Could you please post the URL to the store here at Renderosity? I don't want to have search for it but go directly to the store.

Thanks

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 4:10 PM · edited Tue, 09 September 2014 at 4:17 PM

Here is the link to her store:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?vendor=Sveva

rokket ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 5:19 PM

My condolences. I didn't know her, but I've suffered loss in my life recently, and I know too well how this feels. But I lost a parent. We shouldn't have to outlive our children.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

jjroland ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 6:14 PM

Quote - My condolences. I didn't know her, but I've suffered loss in my life recently, and I know too well how this feels. But I lost a parent. We shouldn't have to outlive our children.

Me as well.  My mother this last Christmas, and father in law in May.  I've watched my poor Grandmother go through this and my Mother was in her fifties.   

I measure every grief I meet I measure every grief I meet
  With analytic eyes;
I wonder if it weighs like mine,
  Or has an easier size.

I wonder if they bore it long,
  Or did it just begin?
I could not tell the date of mine,
  It feels so old a pain.

I wonder if it hurts to live,
  And if they have to try,
And whether, could they choose between,
  They would not rather die.

I wonder if when years have piled—
  Some thousands—on the cause
Of early hurt, if such a lapse
  Could give them any pause;

Or would they go on aching still
  Through centuries above,
Enlightened to a larger pain
  By contrast with the love.

The grieved are many, I am told;
  The reason deeper lies,—
Death is but one and comes but once
  And only nails the eyes.

There's grief of want, and grief of cold,—
  A sort they call 'despair,'
There's banishment from native eyes,
  In sight of native air.

And though I may not guess the kind
  Correctly yet to me
A piercing comfort it affords
  In passing Calvary,

To note the fashions of the cross
  Of those that stand alone
Still fascinated to presume
  That some are like my own.

Emily Dickinson

ThunderStone ( ) posted Tue, 09 September 2014 at 10:19 PM

Thanks... Went and bought some items... You're right... V4 and other gals can never be without too much earrings and jewelery.... :biggrin:

===========================================================

Poser: Poser 11.3 ...... Units: inches or meters depends on mood
Bryce: Bryce Pro 7.1.074
Image Editing: Corel Paintshop Pro
Renderer: Superfly, Firefly

9/11/2001: Never forget...

Smiles are contagious... Pass it on!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Schurby ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2014 at 9:40 AM

My condolences goes out tho their whole family.

May God Bless.....Schurby

Schurby

Larry F ( ) posted Thu, 18 September 2014 at 4:27 PM

Condolences to all who knew and loved her. A sad time indeed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.