Fri, Sep 20, 1:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: ISO Elegant, Graceful Poses for V4

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sun, 02 November 2014 at 5:36 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Does anyone know of any graceful, elegant poses for V4?  Like looking out a window, leaning against a wall or column, stuff like that.

Thanks!!

pumeco ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 7:52 AM

Not sure about a looking out of the window one, but I'm pretty sure I've seen one included with Poser where she's leaning against something (like a wall or column) :-)

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 9:16 AM

Not sure of the window pose but try some of the poses from Danie and Marforno for the other poses.  There are some nice sets from Ironman13 that could cover that as well.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

MuonQuark ( ) posted Mon, 03 November 2014 at 3:28 PM

LEN!!

Thanks guys.  Yea Poser actually has a few.  I would just have to tweak them a bit for Victoria4.  I actually was looking over some of ironman's so that is still an option.  I just want some nice, classy, elegant, graceful type poses.  I've seen a lot that are way to sexual in nature for what I want.

Thanks.

pumeco ( ) posted Wed, 05 November 2014 at 2:25 PM

MICHELLE!!! :woot:

Just curious, did you try using Poser's "Auto Balance" feature with the Pose tool to drag-pose the figure?  The reason I mention Auto Balance it is because it's actually really good, it gives excellent poses once you get the hang of it, especially when you combine it with locking the hands and feet and moving the hip around.

If you haven't tried that, you should because it works really good and can look very natural.

MuonQuark ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2014 at 5:46 PM

Oh cool !!  I didn't know about auto balance.  I will check that out tonight when I get home!  Thanks for the tip!

pumeco ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2014 at 5:46 AM · edited Fri, 07 November 2014 at 5:47 AM

Great, something you need to know though:

Play around with turning IK ON and OFF for feet and hands (try different combinations and see how the balancing resonds as you drag the figure).  I just want to emphasise the "Drag" part as well, because you need to "Drag-Pose" the figurees body parts using the translate tool or whatever, don't use the dials.

I think you're in for quite a pleasant surprise if you do it right!

pumeco ( ) posted Fri, 07 November 2014 at 5:47 AM · edited Fri, 07 November 2014 at 5:49 AM

Great, something you need to know though:

Play around with turning the IK ON and OFF for the feet and hands (try different combinations and see how the balancing responds as you drag the figure.  I just want to emphasise the "Drag" part as well, because you need to "Drag-Pose" the figures body parts using the translate tool, don't use the dials.

I think you're in for quite a pleasant surprise if you do it right!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.