Fri, Oct 4, 3:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Harriet Blackwater outfit

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2014 at 8:09 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:29 PM

Just a quick question, are there Dson files for this product?  I know the product page states Poser 9 & PP 2012 but usually products state if there are Poser dson files.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 10 December 2014 at 10:53 PM · edited Wed, 10 December 2014 at 10:55 PM

No one has an answer?  I'd really like to get this while it's on sale if it's dson compatible because I  prefer to use my Genesis in Poser. :-)

I checked the readme but there doesn't seem to be anything other than textures in the runtime folder, no cr2 or duf files. If there are no Poser companion files for dson then it probably shouldn't have poser listed as a software?  So I'm confused :-/

The readme also states it was tested in Poser 6, but Poser 6 couldn't use Genesis items so I think that's a standard statement.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hello Shawn. 

We are not in the office in the evenings as you know. :) Sorry you had to wait until we returned this morning. 

There are not DSON specific files in this product. The vendor said that the product should work ok in poser but will NOT guarantee the textures, etc showing perfectly. So I have removed Poser completely from the product. It took a while to find out the correct information for you. 

3-DArena ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 11:39 AM

Thanks hon.  I know you're not in the office, I was just hoping someone popped online that knew or tested it.

-Galileo

cypherfox ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 12:33 PM

Greetings,

What happened to this outfit?  It was on sale for 50% off last night, in the CG Spree section.  I was too tired to finish up the purchase, and this morning poof all gone.

And weren't DM's High Heels already 50% off?  What's going on?

--  Morgan

3-DArena ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 12:45 PM · edited Thu, 11 December 2014 at 12:47 PM

The outfit was scheduled to be off sale this morning, there is a count down timer.  I knew it was ending, but I didn't realize until I went to checkout that it didn't mention any Poser companion files. I had waited all day to use a coupon on it to make sure that everything was out for the day so I could buy at one time.

-Galileo

cypherfox ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 12:57 PM

Greetings,

But...it was released yesterday, wasn't it?  Bleh, whatever...I can't keep up.

And DM's store is 50% off anyway, so essentially we don't have a 'CG Spree' currently.

--  Morgan

3-DArena ( ) posted Thu, 11 December 2014 at 12:59 PM

Sometimes they are 24 hours, other times 48 hours.

-Galileo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.