Wed, Sep 25, 3:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: September challenge Voting

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 2:24 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:39 AM

and we've wrapped up another monthly challenge, Thanks to chanson for his Real World Expressions challenge. PLace votes at the end of this thread, and please, one vote only. The winner will get to announce the challenge for October. Ken

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 2:25 PM

file_216032.jpg

azy

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 2:26 PM

file_216033.jpg

johnj

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 2:27 PM

file_216034.jpg

ringbearer

KenS ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 2:36 PM

I could have sworn there were more images, but after going through the forum twice..this was it. place your votes below. Ken

chanson ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 7:32 PM

All are great! I think we may have had more entries if it were not for the events of the 11th... None the less, thanks to these contributors for their great images! I'd like to start with a vote for azy, but must comment again on the great texture work by ringbearer!

extrusiontek ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 7:52 PM

all of these are awesome, my vote goes to azy. I must say I found it hard not to vote for ringbearer, you all did a great job!!

ringbearer ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 8:36 PM

I agree, my vote goes to azy also. I absolutely love this room with the sunlight.

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

grumblecat ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 8:50 PM

I have to vote for ringbearer. I love the textures and the accuracy. Everything is just perfect. I love Azy's as well though I wonder who stole his CD player. They all deserve to win.

grumblecat ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 8:50 PM

I have to vote for ringbearer. I love the textures and the accuracy. Everything is just perfect. I love Azy's as well though I wonder who stole his CD player. They all deserve to win.

dg3d ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 9:27 PM

Azy

tradivoro ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 10:58 PM

I vote for ringbearer...

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2001 at 4:49 AM

KenS is quite right, there was another one, by ironbrew. I remember because I thought it the best. My vote goes to ironbrew.

chrtho ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2001 at 8:16 AM

I vote for ringbearer too...

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 02 October 2001 at 1:34 PM

ironbrew's image was indeed a great image, but it wasnt a new image, it was posted here awhile back, so that makes it disqualified from being a entry :(

Phantast ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 6:50 AM

I knew it wasn't new, but I thought he said it hadn't been posted before. I may have misread what he said. In the case that ironbrew's image has been posted before, I change my vote to ringbearer. I'm not sure that the dearth of entries has anything to do with the terror attacks, which don't seem to have slowed anything else here. I would suggest the real reason is the extremely high quality of the first-posted entries.

ajtooley ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 9:00 AM

I had a good idea which never got started because of previous commitments. Didn't even have a chance to log on and vote! Oh, well, maybe this month. Great entries, though! All captured the theme quite nicely, IMO.

will3ivxdude ( ) posted Sat, 13 October 2001 at 7:04 PM

Ringbearer, but AZI's is pretty good, too...

pnevai ( ) posted Wed, 17 October 2001 at 4:17 PM

Ringbearer for it's great attention to detail, must have taken a long time collecting and formatting all of the custom maps for the image.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.