Fri, Sep 20, 4:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #6

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 7:46 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 2:43 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Welcome to LWITG #6 for 2015.

Please click on the name of the artist in the list below to view his/her gallery where you can view the images in full size.

file_82aa4b0af34c2313a562076992e50aa3.jp###### Richardphotos

DJB
jcalimero
rangeriderrichard
mdilorenzo
bakapo
alanwilliams
treasureprints
jeroni
taliesin86001
Myel
Fand
RaykesPictures
kokabeel
Gammacrucis
wonderworld
biquet
sandra46
dochtersions
Goldenjera
debbielove
kenmo
JuliSonne
SparkPeace
Adobe_One_Kenobi
FearaJinx
MrsRatbag
vechtdalcollege
Domi48
kgb224

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 7:53 AM

Congratulations folks! It has been a great week once again!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 8:18 AM

Wow, what a great group of shots!  I'm honoured to be chosen with this group, thanks so much to admin for all your efforts!!

rangeriderrichard ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 8:33 AM

Congrats everyone! Honored to have another photo featured among so many greats.

taliesin86001 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 8:39 AM

It is both an honor and a privilege to once again be selected alongside such amazing photography!  Thank you!

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 9:36 AM

Thank you for the honor being featured in such a group of talented photographers. Congratulations to all other photographers being featured her. Thank you Carin and Clive and all Renderosity admins and staff members for your dedicated and hard work. God bless.

Domi48 ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 10:02 AM

Thanks for liking this portrait of our french singer Lama! And the music was good! (for french listeners, his textes are superb...)

dochtersions ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 10:24 AM

Oh what fun !!!. I just returned from upstairs, working very hard, and this appears like a reward because I persisted so well with 'mucking out'our house  ;-).
Sorry if I react too spontaneously. With this, my congratulations to you all;  it's an honour to be with you. And of course, my thanks go to Carin and Clive for all their hard work.

Gammacrucis ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 11:05 AM

Thanks a lot! All awesome photos again :))))) honoured to sharing my works with us ^_^ alessandra

Adobe_One_Kenobi ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 12:18 PM

Thank you very much for the recognition, I am humbled and honoured.  Many congrats to all the other photographers featured this week.

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 12:46 PM

I appreciate the gesture and honor

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 1:20 PM

i'm so happy to be included amongst so much talent, many thanks you two for your tireless work

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 1:46 PM

Well done to all of you, such variety makes this feature very special!

vechtdalcollege ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 2:36 PM

I'me so proud, to be one of the 30!

GREAT! 

FearaJinx ( ) posted Mon, 09 February 2015 at 8:27 PM

Thank you for the second glance! :)

RaykesPictures ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2015 at 1:30 AM

Thanks and congrats to everyone.

Have a nice day, raymond

JuliSonne ( ) posted Tue, 10 February 2015 at 9:20 PM

WOW....I am HAPPY. .. I feel me honored. My congratulations to all the others.

Have a nice week for all.

Juli

bakapo ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 3:04 PM

Thank you so much! Congratulations to the other photographers! 

Goldenjera ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2015 at 4:46 PM

Thank you for including me in Last Week in the Gallery. I haven't posted a photo here in about 3 years, and it was an unexpected surprise to be featured in this gallery. It's very good motivation to keep my photography happening and not let life get in the way.

To everyone else featured this week: your photos are excellent. I have taken the time to view your galleries, and I can see you've all worked hard.

jeroni ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2015 at 5:01 AM

Thank you very much for choosing one of my photos, congratulations to the fellow

jeroni

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.