Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Help me Please!

Biff1 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 12:07 PM ยท edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Are there any tutorials on, or places whrere i can download, transparancy a transparancy map for the conform curls in Poser 4. the link in the "free Stuff" section is broken.

Chris ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 12:53 PM

Dont know why but the link works fine for me. I think you have to try often. If it dont work contact Allerleirauh. Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 6:27 PM

heya; the one by allierurah (one day i'll learn how to spell that name...)? i had bizarre trouble, too. you can go to www.poserforum.net and get it from their fun stuff section.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 6:37 PM

The link works fine, just copy and paste it into your browser. This has been suggested quite a few times in the past. http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Realm/5878/transcurls.zip -JH.

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 5:12 PM

heya; no, when i tried it the problem was more bizarre, and there wasn't an url to copy and paste. i guess you fixed it. :) thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.