Mon, Sep 9, 5:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Catholic School Girl

darken99 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 6:04 AM ยท edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 1:54 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: Catholic School Girl

file_118139.jpg

Just another character I did some stuff with. I put up a whole fictitious photo series on my web page that looks like one of those cheezy internet amatuer deals. Just trying to be goofy... Lemme know what you think. http://www.geocities.com/stunsi/indexcreate.html

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 7:52 AM

I wish they had girls like that in the Catholic school I went to... Come to think of it they didn't have any girls. Nice one Darken...

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 8:22 AM

What texture is that - I don't think I have one like it - nice face. And the girls in my school WOULD do that... but you wouldn't want them to. Lots of oportunity there for Jennie Craig to make some money.....

Chris ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 2:20 PM

That looks very good!! Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

darken99 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 1999 at 6:05 PM

Yeah, the texture is just the nice "Browneyed Girl" (I think it's Jennifer Love Hewitt's face scanned on that one) combined with some natural lighting effects. I think the texture's at HappyWorldLand or something... thanks for the responses...

Dr Zik ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 1999 at 9:45 AM

Hi Folks! I'd love to see a variation of your image that included the morphing Open Blouse prop posted during the summer (I think it was Gabe), Clive's Bra .obj, and Traveler's Cotton Panties. BTW, was the pose for the discarded bikini top done in Poser? Or is that an original prop? Peter (Dr Zik)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.