Thu, Sep 19, 11:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #9

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 12:31 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:48 PM

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 12:36 PM

A hearty congratulations to all selected this week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 1:01 PM

Aww, thanks to the admin for choosing my shot of Tika's toes; I'm sure she'd be pleased and think it was only her proper due!

Demon2330 ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 2:19 PM

always nice to be in the gallery

Desktop : AMD FX4100 , GT-630 1GB, 4x BD-RE , AOC e2343 23in LED Monitor , 1TB External (120mb/s write speed)(stores my all poser stuff and photo's from camera) and 1TB internal HDD

P2010 , P2012 , P2014 , Reality 3 , Max 2014 , Lightwave 11 , Showcase 2014 

Website @ www.steadyrabbitdesign.freezoy.com (New site still under construction) & Dev art : Tim2700

StudioTjeerd ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 2:56 PM

Thanks for picking out my image for LWITG! I feel honored. Congrats to all the other marvellous photographers around here.
And also: thank you for all your efforts to sort out those photos week after week, Meisiekind! I appreciated that!

junge1 ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 5:12 PM

Thanks for picking one of my photos and congratulations to all the other photographers that made LWITG. Thanks to Carin and Clifton for their diligent work!

NightGallery ( ) posted Mon, 02 March 2015 at 6:13 PM

Thanks so much for including my photo. BIG Thanks to you all. As always, i am in wonderful company of photos.

rangeriderrichard ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2015 at 12:51 AM

Another great set of photos! Congrats everyone!

Hendesse ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2015 at 1:05 AM

A great collection of fantastic photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. I feel very honored.

jeffus ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2015 at 11:50 AM

Thanks you for choosing my image and well done to all others who was include in gallery #9 .

prutzworks ( ) posted Tue, 03 March 2015 at 1:14 PM

a great choice, congratulations to all!

minder is meer

rockstrider ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2015 at 4:40 AM

Thank you for the selection of my pic - it really is an honour!

A wonderful collection of images from some of the many fantastic artists here at Renderosity!

"I'm not homophobic - I love my house!!!"

dochtersions ( ) posted Wed, 04 March 2015 at 6:15 AM

And again a wonderful surprise that made my day, seeing my picture standing between all these very good photographers.

Many congratulations to all of you, as many thanks to Carin and Clive for their hard work over again.

In any case it makes me feel 'happy honoured'. ;-)

tommorules ( ) posted Sat, 07 March 2015 at 12:56 PM

Thank you very much!! Some awesome work here, a privilege to be included!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.