Thu, Sep 19, 10:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Problems running PhilC's OBJ2CR2 File Converter

GaryChildress ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 9:14 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 7:06 PM

I purchased OBJ2CR2 file converter many years back while using Poser 7 on Windows XP. I lost the original installation package about a year ago. Now I'm trying to run OBJ2CR2 on my Windows 7 machine using Poser 9. When I click on the file menu and "Run Python Script" and then navigate to the PhilC folder and click on the start_OBJ2CR2.py which is still lingering in my runtime folder (I've migrated my runtime folder to my new computer) I get the following message and nothing seems to happen::

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:UsersPublicDocumentsPoser 9 ContentRuntimePythonposerScriptsPhilCOBJ2CR2start_OBJ2CR2.py", line 8, in
    import Numeric
ImportError: No module named Numeric

Will I need to repurchase the installation package for OBJ2CR2 and reinstall it or does the program not work with Windows 7 or Poser 9?

Thanks for any help!

Gary 

Please visit My 3D Freebies

Thank you for your patronage!

WandW ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 9:37 PM

Send a note to Phil with your purchase information and he'll send you the update.  There was an update to Poser Python in Poser 9.  Here is the contact form...

http://www.philc.net/product_updates.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

GaryChildress ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 9:58 PM

Thank you WandW. I already sent PhicC a message via his website. I didn't send him my purchase info, however, I don't know if I have any purchase info. I just have the files in my runtime library. Is the "purchase info" there? Or if Phil contacts me back I guess I'll find out from him what he needs to verify my purchase.

Thank you again! 

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 10:41 PM

Download link and new serial file emailed to you.

GaryChildress ( ) posted Fri, 13 March 2015 at 11:01 PM

Outstanding! Thank you PhilC!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 14 March 2015 at 1:50 AM

I didn't know an update had been done for Poser 9. I should probably get an update too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.