Tue, Oct 22, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Spring Drab Bag

Ippotamus ( ) posted Thu, 26 March 2015 at 2:11 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 9:06 AM

Thanks for the 10 year old dropping from the Clearance Sale rack ... err ... I mean Spring Grab Bag gift.

Isn't that kind of like going into your closet to find the perfect wedding gift?

:/

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 26 March 2015 at 2:00 PM

Sorry you feel that way but in looking at the 200 FREE products offered up seems to be a great assortment of high quality items that some great quality vendors graciously offered up to customers as a thank you.  Can't please everyone but luckily 99% of the  feedback given to us and the vendors has been great!

Ippotamus ( ) posted Thu, 26 March 2015 at 7:52 PM

Oh, I agree.  99% of the items looked fantastic and I would have been really excited to get any one of them.

That is why I made a purchase from the Renderosity store and took part in the promotion.

I guess it was just my bad luck I got a 5 year old product from literally from the "clearance sale".

But by the sounds of it, I'm just being an ungrateful customer.

I will keep that in mind.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.