Sat, Oct 5, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Quick Question About Star by LittleFox

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2015 at 12:44 AM · edited Sun, 29 September 2024 at 6:35 AM

So I took the plunge and bought star. I was tinkering with her today and was contemplating making a texture set for my personal use. In the list of material zones, one zone is called crease. I can't see what it is. I set the opacity level to 0 for each zone and kept the crease one to 100 percent but I still couldn't figure out what 'part' is it.

Anyone know what it is? Curiosity is killing me.

My Store & My Freebies

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2015 at 1:06 AM

I can't answer your question, but Lady Littlefox seems to be inhabiting the Toons forum over at RDNA and answering questions about Star.

TT ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2015 at 1:21 AM

Here I changed the crease to green and head/eyes - artifical crease to 1,000,  so you can see.

file_1385974ed5904a438616ff7bdb3f7439.jp

"I like my species the way it is."

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2015 at 1:26 AM

thank you so much!

My Store & My Freebies

TT ( ) posted Sat, 04 April 2015 at 1:29 AM

you're welcome :)

"I like my species the way it is."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.