Thu, Oct 3, 2:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Poser Pro 2012 Poser Material Room keeps getting larger and larger

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Sun, 19 April 2015 at 6:48 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 7:58 AM

Is there anyway to get the material room area size back down to manageable size? Seems every time I open the window, I have a scattering of nodes way out to the right side of the screen and I have to grab it and scroll way back to the left. Can take quite a while to move it back.  Gets worse every time I revisit that material even if it only has a handful a nodes that easily fit in the default window. Doesn't do it all the time, but once it starts, it gets really annoying.

Poser Pro 2012, Mac OSX. Latest build.

...Insert some witty or thought provoking comment here...

pigfish9 ( ) posted Wed, 22 April 2015 at 9:53 AM

Sometimes, I grab the nodes and corral them back where I can see them and then re-create (save) the material.  The nodes "should" stay where you moved them to, but no promises.  Sometimes I think Poser has a random "drive user crazy" script built into it. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.