Tue, Oct 1, 5:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Thread post fails

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2015 at 12:59 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:33 PM

A moment ago I posted a new thread, to explain that your search is now broken after this morning's site update.

After "Create Thread" I got:

** Sorry!** We cannot find this thread in our records.

I don't think I can muster enough sarcasm to properly reflect how I feel about you guys.

Do you understand the software term "quality assurance" at all? 

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

TinaK ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2015 at 1:02 PM

Where did you make the post bagginsbill?  Poser forum?

Was this a post or a thread you started?

Sorry for all the questions just want good information to put back on our programmers.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

TinaK ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2015 at 1:03 PM

Sorry you said thread my fault.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 23 April 2015 at 1:03 PM

In this forum. Just moments ago - regarding the search for Koi that worked yesterday and now does not.

Search for Goldfish - you'll find Koi.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.