Thu, Oct 3, 6:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Poser women squashes insects

Dasilva ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 4:45 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 6:16 AM

This is Posette as you guys have know her on Poser programs, stepping on a spider with her high heel shoes. So for, there hadn't been any Poser Pro making of Poser Pro young women squashing insects with their shoes, its time for a change. If some of you guys have a Poser program, or a Youtube account, make more then one and post it on it. And uh, don't make this unclothing.

Didn't forget to comment me of what you think. I'm new to the Renderosity Forums.file_c8ffe9a587b126f152ed3d89a146b445.pn

heddheld ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 5:10 PM

spiders are wonderful why you hate them so much ??

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 5:15 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Awesome!

The circle of life...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rJM5dHXpDsg

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 6:06 PM

yes, spiders very good!

Dasilva ( ) posted Mon, 04 May 2015 at 6:51 PM

Well, is not that. I know spiders are wonderful creatures. I created this one, thinking that the spider is bugging this woman. So she stepped on it without fear.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2015 at 8:24 AM · edited Tue, 05 May 2015 at 8:26 AM

welcome to renderosity. :)

n

kill all the spiders ,snakes n anything ya want , feel free to go on a killing ram page.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 05 May 2015 at 8:32 AM

Welcome to our forums.  I know you will have a lot of fun.  We are a varied and lively crew of crazies. :)

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Dasilva ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2015 at 10:57 AM

Here another one I created of this Poser animation. These pink high heel shoes and legs, belongs to every Poser fans beloved young adult Poser woman, SydneyG2. She has problems with a cockroach in her house and it's annoying her. So Sydney steps on him with no fear. What do you think?

file_5ef059938ba799aaa845e1c2e8a762bd.pn

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2015 at 11:21 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Where there is one, there's bound to be more... perhaps some sensible shoes are in order? Unless the heels contribute in some way to the "feeling" of course.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTGSKNjrp4

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2015 at 11:45 AM

Also, would like thigh high lace-up boots with fearless Poser woman bug stomping action also, please?

Dasilva ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2015 at 2:21 PM · edited Wed, 06 May 2015 at 2:24 PM

Here it is, just like you asked for. This is another bug crush Poser Pro picture I created of a fly stomped on a Poser 4 woman in her high lace-up boots. You could barely see the squashed fly under her sole boots. Maybe you can do the something, then mine.

file_9872ed9fc22fc182d371c3e9ed316094.pn

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 06 May 2015 at 2:59 PM

sure, why not... I'll post an insect stomp render here over the weekend if you like. I have just the thing in mind...

Also, you might consider bolstering your insect collection with some of Noggin's critters. While the default Poser insects are OK, they pale in comparison to that artist's figures. Go to Daz and search Ultimate Fly or Noggin... I would provide a link but that might be in bad taste considering where we are.

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2015 at 4:12 AM

@Dasilva
Like the first one, it's a nice point of view for us as long as "us" are not spiders :-P

@Primorge
Well it's Thursday today so a few days off yet, but I'm counting the hours until the weekend just to see what you've been up to :-D

@RorrKonn
The images in here remind me of the 'Giantess' fetish.

DeathMetalDesk ( ) posted Wed, 13 May 2015 at 11:59 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Here's my take on the theme... could use some post and image adjustment for sure but it'll do for now. Poser 8. Oh Yeah, no squashing by poser woman... wanted to do something a little different with scale.

http://i.imgur.com/5ZJGxu4.jpg

DeathMetalDesk ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 12:24 AM

Man, that .jpg got trashed with artifacts going from .psd to the web... guess I should have assigned Srgb. Glad I saved the original file... Ah well.

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 8:13 AM · edited Thu, 14 May 2015 at 8:14 AM

Looks good, Primorge.

If a full size human is standard, what does that make her?
A Mini, Micro, or Nano Girl?

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 8:40 AM

Micro... it's actually erogenesis' Lali (she of Lali's bits infamy) with the "sexy chick" preset dialed out and my own custom morphs applied (combination of dial spinning and custom sculpted)... so she's equipped with an elaborate set of plumbing. I built the entire set from scratch in Wings3d. Shame the .jpg got so horribly mangled.

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 9:06 AM

...Was actually thinking of creating a series of surreal/comic narrative images with this character, named Dusty, and her ant friend Fido. Kinda like Manara's Gullivera. I have so many unfinished models and rigs etc. so of course it's just one more idea added to a pile of things. Would give me the opportunity mix a bunch of strange genres together, though.

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 1:43 PM

Sounds like a good idea :-)
Not sure what you meant about the .jpg getting mangled though, looks ok here, nice and detailed!

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 2:21 PM

Thanks pumeco, I have a tendency to hide the things I make away because I'm very obsessive about that sort of thing... It was/is a facet of myself that friends, artists, and instructors have always been critical of about me. Anyway, won't get into all of that...

Thanks for looking. :)

Dasilva ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 11:26 AM

This Poser 8 program picture I created is a Japanese female, Miki2. She already steps on a small spider with her Converse shoe. Except one spider, that's on her shoe. Can anyone of you who has Victoria 4.2 on Poser Pro, and create the same thing like I did with this? This time with a caucasian Victoria 4.2 stepping on several spiders in her five inch pointy toe high heels, and post it on this forum? Only her legs and shoes seen, if you can.

file_76dc611d6ebaafc66cc0879c71b5db5c.pn

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 11:43 AM

Why?

Dasilva ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 11:56 AM · edited Fri, 15 May 2015 at 12:08 PM

It's for a change. Because, no one ever created a Poser woman stepping on insects and posted onto YouTube, or anywhere on this computer of years, just some Poser ridicules giantess videos of stepping on people. I'm just asking if any one of you can create an animation of a Poser woman squashing little insects with their shoes, and if any one has an account with YouTube, or not. So you can post a Poser animation video on there.

pumeco ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 1:21 PM · edited Fri, 15 May 2015 at 1:23 PM

Couldn't you just squash politicians instead?

Dasilva ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 1:23 PM

It's for a change. Because, no one ever created a Poser woman stepping on insects and posted onto YouTube, or anywhere on this computer for years, just some Poser ridicules giantess videos of stepping on people. I'm just asking if any one of you can create an animation of a Poser woman squashing little insects with their shoes, and if any one has an account with YouTube, or not. So you can post a Poser animation video on there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.