Sat, Oct 5, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:08 am)

Subject: Problem with morphs and texture

gohanf22 ( ) posted Thu, 07 May 2015 at 9:10 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:11 AM

Ok so I have been trying real hard to figure out what is wrong with the Wicked Fingernails from Daz Store and I can't seem to figure it out.  Every time i load the morph it disappears the nails or if i DONT load the morph the textures don't want to load onto the nails.  Can anyone help?  Picture of it is added.

zt7ply.png

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 6:18 AM

Out of curiosity, have you actually rendered the image with the nails? Sometimes depending on shaders used, you can't see the textures until rendered.

My Store & My Freebies

gohanf22 ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 7:53 AM

That is actually the render. It shows nothing there.

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 11:21 AM

Can you look in the material settings and see if there is a transmap being used? Also what type of  lights are you using and is this the Wicked Nails for V4 or Genesis?

My Store & My Freebies

gohanf22 ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 11:32 AM

How do I look for that in poser? And its for genesis 2 female 

fictionalbookshelf ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 1:30 PM

Have Genesis 2 selected in your scene, and across the top of your preview window do you see a materials tab? Click on the materials tab. Once inside the material room you can have basic material settings showing or the advance. You want to look in advance. Next to the advance tab is a dropdown arrow that lets you select which material zone you are looking for. Choose nails. It should bring up all the images that are being used on the nails. Look and see if there is a black & white image plugged into one of the material nodes.

In my quick screen shot that (excuse the sloppiness of it) the red circle shows where to click for the materials room, and the three lines leading out from it show what you monkey with once you are in the materials room. The object drop down box you use if you didn't select Genesis 2 in the scene. You can use that to find her in the list of items that is in the scene.

file_4c5bde74a8f110656874902f07378009.jp

My Store & My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.