Thu, Oct 24, 5:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #17

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2015 at 12:44 PM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 6:39 PM

Welcome to LWITG #17 friends!

Please click on the name of the artist in the list below to go to his/her gallery to view the chosen image in full view.

ges

0rest4wicked

i-c-e-blue

awjay

thixen

MrsRatbag

ushie

frankman

starfire777

treasureprints

tofi

dochtersions

jayfar

kargnot

danapommet

Myel

wysiwig

Richardphotos

bobrgallegos

A_Joker_B

THROBBE

pimanjc

kgb224

taliesin86001

phfrancke

anahata.c

kokabeel

micturn

photosynthesis

jeroni

file_0e65972dce68dad4d52d063967f0a705.jp

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2015 at 12:50 PM

Congratulations to all artists selected this week! It was indeed a great week again!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

kokabeel ( ) posted Tue, 28 April 2015 at 4:24 PM

<3

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 10:49 AM

Thanks for choosing my shot; what a lovely selection this week!

THROBBE ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 11:44 AM

Thank you so much and congrats to all the photographers in the gallery!

kgb224 ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 11:51 AM

It is an honor to be in such class artist. Congratulations to all other artist being featured in this gallery of the week.

Thank you for all the hard and dedicated work all Renderosity admins and staff.

God bless.

taliesin86001 ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 12:12 PM

It is always exciting to see one of my photos here with so many truly awesome photographs!  Thank you so much!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 12:32 PM

I appreciate the honor and thanks

bobrgallegos ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 12:44 PM

Thanks for what  you do!!! With all the amazing photographers here on Renderosity, it has to be a difficult task to pick 30 photos. Congratulations to all those selected!!!!

jayfar ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 1:03 PM

A big thank you from me too and congrats to all the others.

pimanjc ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 2:24 PM

Thanks for selecting my image.  There are some great shots here this week.

Jim 

awjay ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 3:13 PM

many thanks .....congrats all

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 5:31 PM

Wonderful picks, well done all! I'm Honored to have been selected....Keep up the great work admin!!

anahata.c ( ) posted Wed, 29 April 2015 at 6:06 PM

Thanks for including me with all this talent. And thanks to the staff for the work you all do on this and everything else. And thanks to everyone else who posts here everyday, sharing their art with the world. Many thanks to all!

micturn ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2015 at 12:03 AM

Definitely surprised by that one! Thanks and congrats to all.

thixen ( ) posted Thu, 30 April 2015 at 9:43 AM

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad that there are some people out there that enjoy seeing my photos as much as I enjoy taking them. 

dochtersions ( ) posted Sun, 03 May 2015 at 11:32 AM

Congratulations to all of you, and I'm happy surprised to see one of my photo's between this fantastic photographers. Thanks too to the staff, which always do such a great job for the members here.
p.s. Sorry I'm a that late, we have our family from Swiss for a week, and it's a bit busy of course. :)

i-c-e-blue ( ) posted Fri, 08 May 2015 at 4:38 AM

Congrtulations to all the artists! Wonderful selections, dear Carin! Thanks from the bottom of my heart for including mine! 

kargnot ( ) posted Wed, 13 May 2015 at 5:52 AM

Thank you for choosing one of my photos. There are some amazing shots/captures here. Congrats to everyone and keep up the amazing work.  It helps inspire me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.