Wed, Oct 2, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Would anyone be interested in a V3 renap of Roxie?

dphoadley ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 7:33 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:37 PM

Any of you still have V3 textures?  Any of you like the Poser 10 Roxie figure?  If the answer is yes to both questions, would you like for me to convert Roxie to V3's texture configuration?

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

shvrdavid ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 10:48 AM

I would be interested in that, I have a lot of V3 stuff and still use it a lot.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 3:11 PM

Me too.  I think that would be great!!

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 4:56 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

Yes, yes and yes, please.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 5:00 PM

Wouldn't have use for it personally, but definitely a good idea, anything to make Roxie more popular :-)

icprncss2 ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 9:50 PM

Most definitely. 

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 9:54 PM · edited Thu, 14 May 2015 at 9:54 PM

It would be handy. :)

Going the other way, here's here's a free weight mapped V3 by JoePublic.  It's RTEncoded... http://basicwiz.com/VICTORIA-3WEIGHTMAPPED.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

icprncss2 ( ) posted Thu, 14 May 2015 at 9:57 PM

DP

I tried to d/l your remap of the P4 horse but I get a notice that rapidshare is gone.  Will you be moving your free remaps to another site like sharecg? 

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 2:37 AM

That would be appreciated, DP. :)

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Dale B ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 5:34 AM

Ditto. Plenty of V3 textures in the runtime!

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 15 May 2015 at 3:00 PM · edited Fri, 15 May 2015 at 3:07 PM
Forum Coordinator

I was afraid you'd never ask, LOL!

The answer is yes!

BTW: regards from your V3 mapped Antonia and Posette. They are still in good use and live happily on the V3 textures.

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sat, 16 May 2015 at 3:09 AM

It would be highly appreciated David.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

bu_es ( ) posted Sat, 16 May 2015 at 10:44 AM

thanks!!!!!!

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 1:40 AM

For those who don't have a lot of V3 textures, Illusions-Designs still has a good selection, and really inexpensive. Look at the "V3 out of style" sale under the store menu. You can use them with David's Antonia V3 Remap and also his remapped Posette. I believe there is also a remapped Judy that can use V3 textures. And of course, V3 still works well and there is a weightmapped version by JoePublic.

David, have you looked at Kirwyns Kez_WM and Koz? They are free at Morphography - very good figures.

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sun, 17 May 2015 at 1:30 PM

Yes, I can always use your remaps - I own a number of them already, but I'd always like more.

shante ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 1:40 PM

yeah!.

I have BlackHearted Henna textures for V3 someone converted for me to use with V2 way back when. Despite many new such textures released that set was the nicest. Would like to use it again though not sure if it would be as nice on Roxy.

If someone could create a similar conversion to use V3 textures on V4 it would make me really happy.

Question for anyone here:

Problem is when converted for use with V2 it got too contrasty and the henna way too red. Is this an issue with remapping the texture to fit a new figure or something else?

shante ( ) posted Tue, 19 May 2015 at 1:41 PM

It would be handy. :)

Going the other way, here's here's a free weight mapped V3 by JoePublic.  It's RTEncoded... http://basicwiz.com/VICTORIA-3WEIGHTMAPPED.zip

Would love that but i still have a problem with RTEncoder stuff.

So if it is going to be available through that.............:(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.