Mon, Oct 21, 10:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Love this new armor....

Blackhearted ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 1:19 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:11 PM

file_216347.jpg

this is the rogue costume pack 2 for vicky by jkeller -- i dont usually plug people's work here, but this is a great product. very rarely do you get a cool product like this that actually installs and works as it claims, with no glitches or problems. there are built-in morphs in every item to correspond to vicky, her barbarian morph, her superhero morph and her fairy morph. everything conforms perfectly with no skin poking through, loose clothing, etc. great work jkeller. this is just a little tiefling rogue i put together my first time messing with this pack. i think she turned out pretty cute :)

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 1:51 AM

The pack for Mike is nice too. Marque

thgeisel ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 3:26 AM

And where can i get it???

thgeisel ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 3:41 AM

Found it :-))

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 4:26 AM

wow its incredible!

Papu ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 4:34 AM

it looks great! I may have to think about buying it ;)

JKeller ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 9:21 AM

Thank you very much for the kind words. Great image, Blackhearted!

Taura Noxx ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 2:24 AM

can we see some more views of it? like rear, side that kind of thing, and also what if any textures that come with it? I like the texture on the picture above, its very nice, is that with the product or one of your own? so many q's LOL sorry about that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.