Fri, Sep 20, 9:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: DAZ Combat Pak fix comming...

guslaw ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 6:44 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:34 AM

Here's an excerpt from an e-mail I got from Betsy Schow of DAZ this evening... "We are aware of the problems in the Combat Pak and we will have a fix shortly. In case you were wondering, the problem seems to stem from several beta files sneaking into the final files before we built the installer. We already have corrected files and we are just making some final changes and checking out any other problems." ...and I didn't even complain about the conforming problem because I didn't have chance to play with it yet, so just hang in there folks, DAZ is gonna do right by us as usual. BTW I have absolutely no connection with DAZ other than being a (mostly) very satified customer. Walter

DAZTechGirl ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 6:47 PM

Hello everyone! This Ii Betsy, DAZTechGirl. Just wanted you all to know that I have emailed an updated installer to all those who have emailed me, I will now go through the other 100 some odd that have purchased it, but not emailed me about it. LOL. If you get an update twice, sorry. Anyway, I am sorry for the inconvience. For all those interested in knowing.... The betafiles got switched with the final files for the installer, but we had the final files in our Poser directories, so we could not tell there was a problem till we heard from you. Thanks again for your continued support and patience!! Betsy

DAZTechGirl ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 6:48 PM

ooooh. Sorry about the bad cut and paste job from previous post. ROTF. Betsy

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 6:59 PM

I just installed it and got a dialog box that states You must shut down and restart your computer before the new settings will take effect. Do you want to restart your computer now?????? Marque

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 7:01 PM

Scanned the file for viruses and didn't find any but this makes me nervous, what's up techgirl? Marque

DAZTechGirl ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 7:22 PM

Installer VISE does freaky things sometime. Doesn't mean a darn thing. It will only do that to some computers some of the time.. it's a windows bug with VISE. No Viruses. Betsy

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 01 October 2001 at 7:27 PM

Whew! lol Marque

annemarie ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 1:30 PM

DAZ would like to thank all those that purchased the DAZ Combat Pak for their patience. The initial problems with this product were fixed and updated on Monday, October 1. Betsy has attempted to email an updated installer to all those who purchased the Combat Pak before this time (whether they contacted us at DAZ or not). If we have missed any of you we do apologize and ask that you immediately contact Betsy at sales@daz3d.com for the fix. For future potential owners, if you purchase the Combat Pak now from our site you will be downloading the corrected and fixed files. Again we apologize for this error and appreciate your patience. AnneMarie White DAZ Productions www.daz3d.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.