Fri, Sep 20, 1:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Question for owners of Victoria 2.0 Morphing Clothing Pak 1

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 1:00 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:36 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_215620.jpg

I have a question about the support for the breast morphs. I have The3DWizards Morph Pack 3, and while it has magents for the breast morphs, the magnets only work with the breast morphs on the collars. In the attached picture, the left side is Victoria 2.0 with the Breast8 morph on both collars set to 1.0 and the corresponding magnet on the bikini top from The3DWizard's morph pack. The right side shows Victoria with the Breast8 morph on the chest set to 1.0 as well. Does the morph pack at DAZ account for the breast morphs on the chest??

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 5:18 AM

Yes it does. I was pleased with everything about the morph pack at daz, except the morph for the fairy hips on the dress, but that can be adjusted. The morphs all match the morphs that are on the vicki2 figure. It was a great buy for me. I don't think that I'm the only one that put a request for it at Daz. I'm glad one of the brokered partners came through with one.

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2001 at 8:15 AM

Thanks for the fast answer. The pack is off sale this weekend and I wanted to check before I got it.

annemarie ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 5:04 PM

DAZ would like to thank all those who purchased the Victoria 2.0 Morphing Clothing Pak 1 by John Brugioni. We particularly wish to express our appreciation for the patience of the few people who have had a problem with the pak. The free June 2000 update released by DAZ for the initial Clothing Pak 1 is required for John Brugioni's morphs to work. For anyone who purchased the Victoria Clothing Pak 1 before June 2000, please see the Clothing Pak 1 product page in order to get the update. This update must be installed on your system in order for the Victoria 2.0 Morphing Clothing Pak 1 to work properly. If you have any further problems or concerns please contact Betsy at tech@daz3d.com. Again we apologize for the confusion and appreciate your patience. Thanks, AnneMarie

milamber42 ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 9:20 PM

Just a FYI: I re-installed a clothing pack update dated 06/20/00. It did not fix the problem I have with the morphs on the hip of the pants. Is there a clothing pack with a later date??

annemarie ( ) posted Mon, 08 October 2001 at 12:20 PM

Hello ~ Milamber42 and anyone else who many have any further problems with the Victoria 2.0 Morphing Clothing Pak 1 please contact Technical Support at tech@daz3d.com and we will work directly with you fix the problem you are experiencing. Thanks for your patience, AnneMarie DAZ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.