Sun, Sep 22, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Free Props and Textures

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:45 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:32 AM

Attached Link: http://beckylee.net

I've added my first prop and some more textures to my site. Becky

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 03 October 2001 at 11:56 PM

Nice work! Many thanks for your generosity!

Rebecca Lee ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 12:15 AM

Attached Link: http://beckylee.net

Thanks, I like working. =) Any suggestions on what to do next are welcome. Becky

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 12:56 AM

Most important is to work on something that excites you personally. You have a talent with textures; Mil-Kids are popular, lately. Halloween is coming up. A natural suggestion would be doing some halloween costumes for the mil-kids, & perhaps versions for the P4 children. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just something like the cheesy picture printed on front costumes for young kids like those from Ben Cooper or collegeville costume (if I recall, correctly). With the new Lil Monsters at DAZ, something like that in a set of textures for the Kids clothes would be very popular. If you're interrested, this is a link I just found on a quick Google search. A nostalgia or collector's site devoted to that type of costume. http://fxshow.com/costumes.htm Anyone else think this might be popular? (just my $.02 worth opinion)

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 1:25 AM

Love the site, and your gallery. Makes me stop and think every time I moan cos I sometimes just don't understand this computer of mine. Thanks for sharing.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Phantast ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 4:55 AM

For heaven's sake please kill that silly transition between pages. It's slow, it locks the browser window, and is generally just a source of irritation. I would suggest adding a bit more information. Those texture maps - what are they actually for? It isn't clear from the little pictures alone.

leather-guy ( ) posted Thu, 04 October 2001 at 5:13 AM

Adding a little more description of what models each tex is intended for would help a lot of people who aren't familiar with the diff tex-map templates. I agree that the transitions can slow things down, especially when you're used to DSL speeds, but they're kinda pretty - you might note on each page that holding the shift key while tapping on a link aborts the fade, or just tapping the shift during the fade will cancel the delay, in most cases. This is common on most web sites, and I verified it works on yours. G - Hard to remember sometimes, that a lot of folks don't know some of the common shortcuts. Despite the little gripes, you're very kind to share your talent this way, any it's much appreciated! Render on!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.