Sun, Oct 6, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: surfboard art contest

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 2:23 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 5:39 PM

see here :) http://learn.corel.com/painting/contests/overview?utm_source=Painter2015-popup-exit&utm_medium=IPM&utm_campaign=Surf-Art-Contest

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 2:24 AM

another  way to get your work out there - where ever 'there' is

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 6:30 PM

- where ever 'there' is

On the ocean, of course. :) Interesting.

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:09 PM

Ha yes :) ! It's fairly painless too if you have a good leg rope and a portable shark nett.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 02 August 2015 at 10:27 PM

Heh, heh. As soon as I found out sharks like surfers...uh, surfing, too, I sort of went off the idea.

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 1:40 AM

over 40 years surfing I've been in the water with about fifteen sharks that I;ve seen . When you see them you kind of freeze, go white, and try and paddle as fast as you possibly can, without making any noise at all ..... and the more you look behind you, the slower you can paddle ;)

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 03 August 2015 at 3:55 PM

:o

Wonder how many sharks you haven't seen? Scary. I think I'll stay on land. All I have to worry about is snakes, bears, bobcats, cougars and wasps. (shudder) I HATE wasps!

headwax. ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 3:18 AM

ha ha on land we  only have drop bears :) (snakes wasps man eating spiders scorpions aside )

booksbydavid ( ) posted Tue, 04 August 2015 at 1:47 PM

Drop bears. Had to look that one up. Heh, heh. Scary. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.