Tue, Oct 1, 5:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 45 Seconds to load the Poser forum

bagginsbill ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 7:01 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 5:30 PM

It was bad enough after the last "improvement" when the Poser forum suddenly took six seconds to load. I told you about that, but you seem to have thought I was asking to slow it down.

It is now 45 seconds to load. F o r t y f i v e s e c o n d s.

Without ebots, I have to come back and refresh the page to see what people are saying. Well guess what - 45 seconds is too long for that.

I had a nice new image to show in the Poser 11 teaser thread, but really just forget it. I understand - you don't want me here.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

jennblake ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 9:55 AM

Hi. I have been able to browse the forums fairly quickly this morning. Are you still finding it taking that long to load?

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 10:09 AM

Upto5 minutes here. And no, I'm not joking.

LaurieA ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 10:11 AM

It seems somewhat quick for me, but I admittedly have trackers blocked and have removed some things with AdBlock. I'm using Firefox if that helps.

Laurie

SeanMartin ( ) posted Tue, 18 August 2015 at 2:54 PM

It's been spotty here at best.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.