Wed, Sep 18, 11:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: I plan a tribute to peedy she was a great friend

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2015 at 7:09 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Hi Bryce forum

I know just recently we lost a great Bryce artist but more importantly a great friend Peedy or Corrie as she was known to her friends. I want to honour her in my own way so this is what I am planning a huge freestuff forum stack in her memory and honour. I plan an full map made entirely in Bryce of the planet Mars(Note this will feature an amazing resolution of the planets Olympus mons and valles marinus made using terrains and planes) a map of dwarf planet Pluto made using same methods, a map of Charon its moon all using the same methods and from looking at pictures on the net for inspiration. A small automated space probe named peedy 1 and for the grand finally an clockwork Bryce orrery with 12 planets(I don't care if they discount Pluto, Eris, Sedna and Ceres I love them and they deserve to be put on there and the probe orbiting will be put on as well.) it's been a very sad year indeed I won't miss 2015 at all good riddence to it I say we have lost some good friends over this year and I have lost friends in personal life also as well as my sanity due to my mental health issues. If I could give my life to bring you back Corrie I would I really miss you and I hope wherever you are your happy and having a good time. Rest in peace my friend you will not be forgotten

Karl Garnham

giulband ( ) posted Fri, 28 August 2015 at 2:27 AM

Hello to all
I always remember the kindness of the words of Corrie, her generous comments on my pictures and her works on Renderosity.
That's why I dedicated, to honor her memory, a picture in which I was working when I got the sad news. "The Swan's Lake (in memory of Peddy, Corrie)"

If anyone thinks that to see it can do honor Corrie the link is this:
  https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/the-swans-lake-in-memory-of-peddy-corrie-/2630428/

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Fri, 28 August 2015 at 8:11 AM

Hi giulband

You did an awesome job I am sure she would have loved what you have done for her. It's very sad she has passed away she always was one of my favourite people on renderosity and she was a great friend. I wish this wasn't true but sadly life's a piece of ***** sorry I have not taken news of her passing well she always commented on my work she was always nice to me and now she's gone and it's hard and sad. I hope I can do her an tribute that is justice to her memory I doubt it will be as good as yours but I will try.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful tribute

Karl

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 3:53 AM

Hi Karl,
That's a lovely thing you are planning to do, I'm sure Peedy would be very proud.
There are some wonderful resolution images of the entire Tharsis region aren't there? I look forward with great interest to how this project turns out. Good luck with it, my friend.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

Cybermonk ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 5:38 PM

She was always friendly and up beat in here gallery comments. I made a tribute to here and the other people I know who died recently.
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/illumination/2639462/

Really nice image giuldband .

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination".

Albert Einstein

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Fri, 11 September 2015 at 5:00 PM

Thank you guys for your lovely comments

Yeah peedy was the best I loved her she was a wonderful person and was very dear to me and I am very very sad she is gone. I am sorry for late reply I have had kidney stone pain come back and sitting at a computer with that is a bit well hard. I am planning the grandest orrery ever it's an orrery with lots of stars (some orbiting each other and some with planets) orbiting a super massive black hole a first I might add and I know she would have loved it and written on the base of the orrery. And then the maps of Mars and Pluto must be done justice also so what I will do is have a super high resolution. These will be on the free stuff forum and you can always use for whatever but this time there's a new condition whenever you download the objects and the maps you must remember and this think of our great friend who has sadly gone but will never be forgotten.

Thank

Karl

This is the base of the orrery message Corrie a beautiful star who outshines entire universes

kanaa ( ) posted Fri, 25 September 2015 at 4:05 AM

Corrie always commented on my images. Positive, encouraging, lovely humorous comments. And back in the last days of 3d commune, she also read my writings and gave me feedback. Rest in peace, my friend.

My store: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?uid=410087

jifl ( ) posted Wed, 30 September 2015 at 4:24 PM

I did not know Corrie but unfortunately I will possibly not get to know her work as an artist. Unfortunately Renderosity has decided to drop the Memorials column and also the Member Search column.

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Thu, 01 October 2015 at 2:53 PM

Thanks for the Answers guys sorry for the late replies I have had very very poor mental health due to my awful job. Yes she was an Angel and I was truly blessed to know her and I feel unbelievably sad she is now gone. Good bye dear corrie I will miss you more than you will ever know. The Things I am making for her memory will be great but they will take time everything that has to be worth it must take time thats what my friends taught me.

Karl

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.