Fri, Oct 4, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Top Products List

platnumk ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 5:48 AM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 8:06 PM

How do hide the Top Products List as it places its self over the top of the Vendors Catalogue making it hard to view, If it can't be hid or shrunk then its another bad design element as something like that should not be placed over the vendors products, It makes browsing a Vendors Store a bad experience.

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 11.37.09.png

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hi platnumk, sorry you are having problems. Can you tell me specifically which page you are on when this problem occurs? And what browser/device you are using? Thanks.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

platnumk ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 9:55 AM · edited Sun, 30 August 2015 at 10:00 AM

KarenJ posted at 3:54PM Sun, 30 August 2015 - #4225370

Hi platnumk, sorry you are having problems. Can you tell me specifically which page you are on when this problem occurs? And what browser/device you are using? Thanks.

Its this weeks VOM's Store page, and i'm using Safari on a 27' iMac. Tho it happens on all of the Vendors store pages so its not just one as you can see in the screen shot below when browsing RPublishing's store page.

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 15.58.52.png

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2015 at 10:10 AM

Thanks - I can't reproduce this in Chrome on Windows (and I don't have as big of a screen to test on!) I will forward this to the programmers to have a look.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.