Fri, Sep 20, 2:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Extra maps for VFemina added to MW3.0

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 3:36 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Attached Link: Morph World 3.0

I just added 5 extra maps for the Vickie Femina remap set at Morph World. They are on the Download of the week page. -Trav

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 4:01 PM

Says the page can't be found. Marque

SerpentGoddess ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 4:10 PM

It gets busy sometimes. Just refresh.

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 4:21 PM

I fixed the problem, this new server is case sensitive ;) Go get'em!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 5:02 PM

You are the man!! Thanks, Marque

Wizzard ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:21 PM

Great stuff Eric 8) thank ye muchly

farang ( ) posted Fri, 05 October 2001 at 11:52 PM

I can't get the tex or bump maps to load. In the readme file it mentions cutting out the gen area and pasting the new map there. Do you mean cutting out this area in the body maps using photoshop and pasting the new maps there?

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 06 October 2001 at 5:42 AM

You need to download Vickie Femina on Morph World's Archive page and install that. The new maps are for the Remapped vicke that is in that file. You will need UV Mapper as well. -Trav

arcady ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2001 at 5:47 PM

Are these still available anywhere?

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:26 AM

Trav, your DLoTW is still showing morphs for Vic crone, dragon and Mike penis only. Am I missing something here?

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:28 AM

Forget that. I just realized that this is an old post that arcady brought back up front. Sorry about that Trav.

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 9:55 AM

LOL, no problem ;) Be watching MW this week for a better solution the Vickie Femina. -Trav

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.