Sun, Oct 6, 3:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: gallery search acting up

historicalreenactor ( ) posted Fri, 11 September 2015 at 4:28 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:39 AM

Hi, I type in my search query in the gallery search and I get no results, just an empty page. I can look at "what's newest" or "what's hot" but where is my keyword search for browsing images in the gallery?

hopeandlove ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 11:55 AM

Hi @historicalreenactor-- Would you mind taking a screenshot of this "empty page?"

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Giana ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 1:18 PM

hi Hope,

the gallery search was working fine for me until maybe 2-3 days ago. it had stopped working for me until i installed an ad blocker & then everything was working great! but now, i am also only getting a blank page for any gallery search no matter my approach to it - ie. if i search directly in the galleries -or- if i try to do a search through the Site Search function for the galleries...

i am using the latest version/updates for FireFox with basic Ad Edge as my ad blocker..

as i said, it was all working great for a bit, but now, here is a screen shot of my search results in the galleries using the word 'pearl'

Untitled-1.jpg

shonsu ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2015 at 11:47 AM

I also submitted a post on this exact problem a few days ago. There is no issue with an ad-blocker. No matter what word you submit in gallery search, all you receive is a blank page. I also viewed this same issue was questioned in the initial Renderosity announcement for submitting searches.

hopeandlove ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 11:53 AM

Hey @Giana -- is this still giving you issues? So, you're using Firefox? Have you tried testing any other browsers to see if the same thing is happening? Let us know! Thank you!

Hope Kumor

Editor-in-chief of Renderosity Magazine

Giana ( ) posted Fri, 18 September 2015 at 9:13 PM

it seems to be rather sporadic, Hope - one day it works as it should, other days it isn't working. there is no rhyme or reason to it, no discernible pattern that i can figure out. and it seems limited to using the search only in the area of the galleries. it's very strange.

and yes, still using FireFox, get the same thing whenst using IE - doesn't seem browser related, but, who knows...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.